Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

Yeah but of a disaster like

Grumpy, trust your own instincts.

:)

Actually if the wolves do know the seer and take him/her tonight we will know tomoro and probably get a few wolves with the voting results

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Kong. It was kind of awesome and really stressful.

Highlight: Tom Hiddleston, in a gas mask, slashing pterodactyls out of the sky, in a mist of turquoise fog.

Not entertaining the option where I didn't lie? Just curious like

sure it's a possibility, still leaves you dead though!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Won't argue with that!

MY main reasoning coming out this evening was i thought i was up for the lynching and by coming out i could at least protect another night.

Hopefully that's worth it anyway. Pity we got mahama instead though

I think the seer should if hasnt already peak Dan man and if bad come out tomoro and if you have already and he is bad peak one of , quickbeam, dottie, mrsflushdraw, emf2010
    if you hit 2 deffo come out

If not use your own judgement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

I think the seer should if hasnt already peak Dan man and if bad come out tomoro and if you have already and he is bad peak one of , quickbeam, dottie, mrsflushdraw, emf2010
    if you hit 2 deffo come out

If not use your own judgement

I have no doubt that I will be peaked on next but it is just frustrating for me as I already know that you would be wasting a peak on me when you could be gleaning vital info from others. The Valeyard drummed up a campaign against me tonight out of nowhere and others jumped on the bandwagon. Essentially it resulted in two villagers being run against each other but I didn't change my vote to save myself. I stated I would vote for quickbeam and I did so despite how close the vote was going. I would have had no issue being sacrificed if it meant the priest could confirm I was good and the spotlight would turn on those who tried to scapegoat me.

So peak on me, I have nothing to lose but it would be a waste of a turn.

Day 1 no ffa (Dead left out)

The_Valeyard
    y0ssar1an22
    EMF2010
    raze_them_all_
    partyjungle
    Dan man

Day 2 no ffa

MicksJaguar
    y0ssar1an22
    Amandadon
    Dan man

So Yoss and Dman only 2 not to do an ffa over 2 days while paying attention to the game

Also Im fairly sure there is an experienced player running things in the backroom of the baddies, party agrees with that aswell

from recollection one of andys lasts posts was

"so that leaves maham,flush, grumps and qb #janterthemtodeath"

I never knew the guy was a sexists but always thought harry swang that way in the movies :pac:

Day 1 no ffa (Dead left out)

The_Valeyard
    y0ssar1an22
    EMF2010
    raze_them_all_
    partyjungle
    Dan man

Day 2 no ffa

MicksJaguar
    y0ssar1an22
    Amandadon
    Dan man

So Yoss and Dman only 2 not to do an ffa over 2 days while paying attention to the game

I did do one today. I didn't understand it on day one.

• Advertisement

Dan man wrote: »
    Sorry everyone, just got up to date now, impossible for me to post during work hours.
    My FFA is as follows:

1. Quickbeam - just seems a bit too defensive. I am suspicious of how genuine those are who are coming out as NRV as it's an easy thing to claim when even NRVs don't who each other are to verify it. If she is telling the truth then unfortunate but rather lose an NRV than a rolled player.
    2 mahamageehad - this is purely on gut instinct, nothing else
    3 raze_them_all - nothing to go against them other than the fact they claim NRV.

Just to prove it

I did do one today. I didn't understand it on day one.

yea my bad, missed it due to nicknames

yea my bad, missed it due to nicknames

I'm on your team. A peak will prove that but please focus on some of the others I highlighted.

I'm on your team. A peak will prove that but please focus on some of the others I highlighted.

that wasnt on you it was just info i look out for, but thinking team village a peek on you is a good thing.

1 you cleared so we can more or less discount much of today

2 your bad so we can kill you

you going unpeeked would just lead to a few days of you maybe or not being lynched

SEER

Dont peek grumpy we will have a counter claim at a later stage or she will die

BG

Protect Amy unless you know the seer then protect Amy anyways just to **** with the wolves for ultimate fucakation you could protect yourself

Wolves

Ye are a naughty bunch and the village dislikes you a lot

3. quickbeam
    4. y0ssar1an22
    5. dottie_lottie
    6. partyjungle (g)
    7. sKeith
    9. Amandadon (g)
    10. Strawberry Milkshake
    13. Lord TSC (g)
    14. Raze_them_all
    15. The_Valeyard
    16. grumpylumpy (g?)
    18. Dan man
    19. EMF2010
    20. MicksJaguar (g)
    21. MrsFlushdraw

Seer if you have peeked 3 of the rest come out if you got a wolf come out

9:59 preferable

last thgt bg protect urself a Amy death we know the character

Andy just text me and PJ just rang the house phone we think protect urself BG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Unless she is a wolf killed by the SK?

No SK kill news this morning no? is it not every second night?

SK doesn't kill till tomorrow morning. All we can hope for is that he takes out another baddie.

Last night was all about deflecting the vote from a baddie and it worked. We need a clear strategy now on how to kill Voldemort.

• Advertisement

Seer if you have peeked 3 of the rest come out if you got a wolf come out

9:59 preferable

I have thought long and hard this morning about what best to do to help the team and as there is a strong possibility the priest may be killed in the next hours I need to be able to prevent counter claims.

I am the seer.

Night one - Strawberry - good
    Night two - quickbeam - evil
    Night three - The Valeyard - evil

Ideally 9:59 would have been the best time to come out but if the priest dies and I come out as the seer then, it would be likely a wolf would claim he is the seer and try to work it against us.

Not sure I could've posted any later anyway as I start work soon.
    Good luck team, hope this paves the way for victory :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ah here, I'm catching up on (Mick's) thread and this happens!

If Dan is the seer and Valeyard is evil, then I suspect Valeyard might be Barty Crouch. He very deliberately went for Dan, and they'd have had their seer check on night two.

You're lucky to have survived last night Dan. Mahama, you didn't die in vain now.

Turns out Mahama was a glorious sacrifice...

Provided Dan is telling the truth that is, but I kind of think he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I have thought long and hard this morning about what best to do to help the team and as there is a strong possibility the priest may be killed in the next hours I need to be able to prevent counter claims.

I am the seer.

Ideally 9:59 would have been the best time to come out but if the priest dies and I come out as the seer then, it would be likely a wolf would claim he is the seer and try to work it against us.

I do not believe you are the seer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think you are SK,

You're low posting outed you.

This is a bluff.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I am the seer.

I know you're not the seer as I know I'm not evil. This is complete bullshít.

Why would the seer put themselves at risk in such a close lynch race last night, and risk the chance of dying with their information unrevealed, especially with the whole: "I'm not going to try and save myself, I'll stick to my guns and vote for quickbeam" routine? You'd have fecked up the village royally if you'd died in that lynch if you were the real seer. If you were the real seer you'd have come out as soon as the risk became apparrent. It's easy to have put me down as evil because there was suspicion on me already. And Vale, I presume was payback because he called you out last night.

But I don't expect to be believed and I'm wary of asking the real seer to come out as there may be very good reasons for them not to yet. But believe me, I'm just a plain old NRV here, and Dan has to be a baddie to make such a claim, though I'm not sure if it's a wolf or SK he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

This is a bluff.

Maybe it is maybe it isnt, but there's a way to find out! Do you wanna go first or will we go for qb?

Nice peeks dan

• Advertisement

There's no reason for me to proclaim I am the seer until 9:59 if I was a fraud. It is frustrating but I need to prevent this kind of bluffing as we see now from Vale and quickbeam. Bodyguard should protect themselves as the team will still have either priest or seer alive after today and the bodyguard can protect them tomorrow.

Advertisement