Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sKeith wrote: »
    SM?

i dunno. dont have the energy to go back through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

yoss. my confusion was this. i asked for a peek on uriel.
    uriel died, but was the drunk. the drunk can be good or bad.
    so, if seer peeked uriel and seen bad then thats info.

then this morning, SM posted thatit would be nice if the sk hit bad again.

how did she know the drunk was bad.

now that i believe dan, i am asking sm how she knew the drunk was a baddie.

that was my alt theory that i was talking about. and the reason i didnt name names was i thought she was keeping hiding for a reason.
    but now i believe dan, so i think its okay to public this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

After the lynch we will need to come to a consensus over who I should peek tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

And a lively debate on who to protect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

just going through the posts here. this stuck out to me in a big way. amanda to confirm if uriel was a death eater or student. what about the SK?
    is it because you are the SK?

Just caught up now and spotted this. The reason I didn't ask if Uriel was the SK was because he was killed by the SK :pac:

I'm probably going to vote for Vale myself. I think Dan's telling the truth and Vale definitely steered me towards voting for Dan.

anyone watching the soccer? playing the gladiator music as podolski goes off

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Just caught up now and spotted this. The reason I didn't ask if Uriel was the SK was because he was killed by the SK :pac:

I'm probably going to vote for Vale myself. I think Dan's telling the truth and Vale definitely steered me towards voting for Dan.

that seems pretty legit to me.

By the way, when choosing between Vale and quickbeam we should have been steering our vote towards the one who is most likely to be the SK. Both may be wolves, but if one is SK, then they won't be alive to kill anyone tonight if e get them first. I would have thought quickbeam was more SK than Vale? I think neither are SK but just in case. What do G2 think?

anyone watching the soccer? playing the gladiator music as podolski goes off

Love that song :)

• Advertisement

I'm off to bed in a few.

If anyone wants their say on protections speak now or deal with my unweildly decision making skills

I'm off to bed in a few.

If anyone wants their say on protections speak now or deal with my unweildly decision making skills

You know best with the info you have at hand in grumpy we trust

Also Im not sure we will go ahead with this but vote on someone you want peeked

Dan you have been doing a bang on job of peeking so far so not sure if we should interfere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Dan feel free to put your result up as soon as you can, don't wait till 9.59 or anything!

I'd peek mrsfd or yoss.

If we assume they're both wolves yoss is probably better at steering the village wrong but Mrs fd is tough to read.

That's my two cents

I'm off to bed in a few.

I will need to be protected so that I have a peak tonight and a peak tomorrow night also. After that I am up for the slaughter but will have probed two more unknowns by then :)

dottie_lottie 178
    MicksJaguar 176
    mahamageehad 99
    quickbeam 94
    y0ssar1an22 94
    grumpylumpy 90
    The_Valeyard 82
    MrsFlushdraw 78
    andy125 70
    sKeith 65
    Strawberry Milkshake 61
    Uriel. 60
    Lord TSC 46
    partyjungle 44
    EMF2010 43
    gufc21 37
    raze_them_all_ 36
    Dan man 34
    Amandadon 34
    tritium 18
    WerewolfGM 13
    sullivlo 1
    Jayop 1

poor old jayop :pac:

mrs f hasnt posted in 6 hours. not sure if relevent

Dan you have been doing a bang on job of peeking so far so not sure if we should interfere

Thanks! I will let you all know as soon as I get the info ;)

But about tonight's lynch, I think we should vote quickbeam instead of Vale as quickbeam seems the more SK of the two. Just in case, if we kill SK tonight then only 1 person will be munched tomorrow as opposed to two hits. What do you think?

Dan man wrote: »
    Thanks! I will let you all know as soon as I get the info ;)

But about tonight's lynch, I think we should vote quickbeam instead of Vale as quickbeam seems the more SK of the two. Just in case, if we kill SK tonight then only 1 person will be munched tomorrow as opposed to two hits. What do you think?

That was my thoughts also and you have been right so far ok I'll change

• Advertisement

will vote QB so

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Probably too late to change now. Personally. I think Vale and QB are working together, and am happy with Vale due to how harsh QB has tried to get us not to vote for them.

and I reckon Y0ss or Raze is the SK, one of those two being my thoughts for a peek.

sKeith wrote: »
    SM?

Sorry Keith, in the door about 10 minutes ago and wanted to read to the end of thread before responding.

I named uriel purely at random. Had a good few posts, I had to pick someone, all shots in the dark at that stage.

My post earlier....... I actually said that to wipe out 5 good roles players would take a minimum 3 goes. But the serial killer would have to also be involved in the killing. Tomorrow morning 2 (bad team & sk), next day 1 (bad team), next day 2 (bad team & sk). Wasn't meant to tie into uriel or anything else was just doing some math.

That was my thoughts also and you have been right so far ok I'll change

Still think the pair of them were working together rather than as separate evils but no harm in playing it as safe as possible.

switched to QB

Sorry Keith, in the door about 10 minutes ago and wanted to read to the end of thread before responding.

I named uriel purely at random. Had a good few posts, I had to pick someone, all shots in the dark at that stage.

My post earlier....... I actually said that to wipe out 5 good roles players would take a minimum 3 goes. But the serial killer would have to also be involved in the killing. Tomorrow morning 2 (bad team & sk), next day 1 (bad team), next day 2 (bad team & sk). Wasn't meant to tie into uriel or anything else was just doing some math.

well. i all happy now. all doubts gone.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really worry about a last second switch. If QB is evil, then her reaction today was designed to get us to swing the vote towards herself. I don't really agree with the reasoning to switch in case she's the SK, cause it really looks like the two are working together.

I'm sticking with Vale for that reason.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I really worry about a last second switch. If QB is evil, then her reaction today was designed to get us to swing the vote towards herself. I don't really agree with the reasoning to switch in case she's the SK, cause it really looks like the two are working together.

A likely Voldemort

Lord TSC wrote: »

A likely Voldemort

QB I mean, based off the above sentiment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form closed

Advertisement