Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Flushy, I'm sleeping with one eye open!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Dan man wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen, we can now welcome y0ssar1an22 to the official good list! Another one to add to the good voting block :)

A bit disappointed not to have flushed out another wolf but still one more pick and whittling down the suspects nicely.

Should have done RTA!!! But hopefully you are protected tonight and get another peek tomorrow night.

Tomorrow there will be 2 less of us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Good thing we got Peter already

"Peter Pettigrew is an interesting character. Due to his time as Scabbers the rat, he appears as good to the seer. "

Yeah, after my first pick with Strawberry, Peter wasn't yet found and my suspicious mind was trying to convince me that she was Peter Pettigrew... this game does that to me :D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone want to do an updated good/unknown list then?

3. quickbeam (B)
    4. y0ssar1an22 (G)
    5. dottie_lottie
    6. partyjungle (G)
    7. sKeith
    10. Strawberry Milkshake (G)
    13. Lord TSC (G)
    14. Raze_them_all
    16. grumpylumpy (G)
    18. Dan man (G)
    19. EMF2010
    20. MicksJaguar (G)
    21. MrsFlushdraw

4. y0ssar1an22
    5. dottie_lottie
    7. sKeith
    14. Raze_them_all
    19. EMF2010
    21. MrsFlushdraw
    [/QUOTE]

dottie_lottie 181
    MrsFlushdraw 82
    sKeith 69
    EMF2010 43
    raze_them_all_ 37

Vale kept saying wolfs in low posters for what its worth for me a bluff but ill leave it to others to decide

• Advertisement

Results:
    gufc21 (11) - mahamageehad, grumplumpy, Strawberry Milkshake, MicksJaguar, Andy125, Lord TSC, quickbeam, EMF2010, MrsFlushdraw, Dan Man and dottie_lottie
    grumpylumpy (4) - gufc21, raze them all, the Valeyard, amandadon
    mahamageehad (4) - partyjungle, y0ssar1an22, sKeith, Uriel.

gufc21 has been lynched

Lynch votes:
    mahamageehad (6) - micksjaguar, partyjungle, quickbeam, dottie, mrsflushdraw, emf2010
    Dan man (6) - y0ssar1an, mahamageehad, The Valeyard, Lord TSC, raze them all, sKeith
    quickbeam (2) - Dan man, strawberry milkshake
    The Valeyard (1) - grumpylumpy
    sKeith (1) - Amandadon

mahamageehad has been lynched

Lynch Results
    The_Valeyard (7) - Lord TSC, MrsFlushdraw, grumpylumpy, raze_them_all_, EMF2010, partyjungle, MicksJaguar
    quickbeam (5) - Strawberry Milkshake, y0ssar1an22, dottie_lottie, Dan man, sKeith
    Dan man (2) - quickbeam, The_Valeyard

The_Valeyard has been lynched

Gut instinct would be...

Raze = wolf
    Y0ss = SK.
    sKeith wrote: »
    RAZ MFD
    Yossarian
    RTA
    RTA and Yoss
    Yoss
    MrsFD
    Just catching up here now, once again not a wolf, All of my fellow villagers seem suspicious of me, yet I have done nothing to be suspicious bar be busy with college and sports, If i was to vote and purely cos i've not really played with them before I'd go skeith, but id also go with qb/valeyard if thats what the village is thinking
    MrsFD
    Yoss

My suspects are skeith and EMF

Raze x 4
    Yoss x 5
    MrsFD x 4
    sKeith x 2
    qb x 1
    vale x 1

3. quickbeam (B)
    4. y0ssar1an22 (G)
    5. dottie_lottie
    6. partyjungle (G)
    7. sKeith
    10. Strawberry Milkshake (G)
    13. Lord TSC (G)
    14. Raze_them_all
    16. grumpylumpy (G)
    18. Dan man (G)
    19. EMF2010
    20. MicksJaguar (G)
    21. MrsFlushdraw

Did a bit of trawling and I'm very suss of that long beard your growing skeith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Announcement
    Lynch form will close at 9pm tomorrow rather than 10pm.

That is all for now

Uriel. wrote: »
    SKeith is the serial killer I'd say.
    For SK, they have no allegiance to anyone so I reckon it's one of the lower posters. Here are the lowest 5 posters currently (and who they voted for tonight): raze_them_all_ (grumpylumpy), EMF2010 (GUFC21), partyjungle (mahamageehad), Amandadon (grumpylumpy), Dan man (GUFC21). I'm not super certain just yet on who though.

Have a question for PJ - you voted for me, was there a reason for that? Seems strange that you broke ranks with the rest of the G3 all of whom were voting for GUFC. You said earlier you'd provide reasonings for your choice afterwards but haven't done so yet I don't think?
    Uriel. wrote: »
    I have a strong feeling on who sk might be and I'm thinking slightly different to you on it. I'm thinking largely at how the sk role was almost won by cross and he didn't keep a very low profile.

Not going to say yet who I think it is because I'm afraid the person could be an RV.

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Meanwhile, Draco was sitting at the Slytherin table quietly plotting who to take out. He had been up all night studying spells and he discovered a special one he could mutter under his breath resulting in the death of the recipiant, however the energy required meant he needed to sleep for a few days afterwards. He weighed up the pro's and con's and thought "feck it, lets go" and quietly whispered: "Avada Kedavra Uriel" and so uriel slumped to the floor, much to the shock of those around him.

RIP uriel .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

dan, peek me next. it'll show i've alway been working for team village. my suspicions are still raz then mfd.

dan, peek me next. it'll show i've alway been working for team village. my suspicions are still raz then mfd.

You're one of the only players that has not voted for a known baddie until you had to in the last lunch

i felt mt choices where good.
    maha 1st, i gave reason.
    then dan for tiny post count, had suspicions right up till sm, now known good convinced me.
    and qb was a switch because mick (g2) said to switch.
    mick only came out with his double bluff after he said he had switched. check the records.

i felt my^

well, on 2. i was convinced before sm came back with her stuff, only reason i asked sm outright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

But if you are good, then wouldn't you try to persuade me to peek on another to try and find a wolf? Why the need to save yourself?

So Mick, you are suggesting someone who went very quiet after that kill? It is early in the morning and not sure what you are saying... have you looked into that? and seen if there was a missing poster?

I will take a look once I am fully awake as well.

Dan man wrote: »
    But if you are good, then wouldn't you try to persuade me to peek on another to try and find a wolf? Why the need to save yourself?

Guy must be the SK, I mean look at his name! :pac:

im hoping there will be only 1 munch this morning meaning we bagged vale as the SK. But if not,

MrsFD & Keith will be my two choices from the unknowns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning all. In work reading back through all of this trying to see if I can pick up any clues and the paranoia is now raging. I even had a nice conspiracy theory going where the G3 were secretly wolves and claimed early to lure us all in until I got to where Amandadon confirmed Andy as G3 before her munching.

As regards the peeks, I'm not sure but RTA has always been suspicious to me.

I'm on the road a lot of today but if someone has the time to look....

Remember when the G3 came out and RTA went ballistic? He said he could prove one of them was lying yada yada?

Well I intentionally left him off the unknowns list as I was sure he was the seer and had peeked gufc who had come back as good. But, the bad team get peeks too, right? What if they peeked one of G3 and that's where his hissy fit stemmed from.

Just something to ponder.

Remember when the G3 came out and RTA went ballistic? He said he could prove one of them was lying yada yada?

Well I intentionally left him off the unknowns list as I was sure he was the seer and had peeked gufc who had come back as good. But, the bad team get peeks too, right? What if they peeked one of G3 and that's where his hissy fit stemmed from.

Are you suggesting RTA is the seer and we are being played?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Morning all. In work reading back through all of this trying to see if I can pick up any clues and the paranoia is now raging. I even had a nice conspiracy theory going where the G3 were secretly wolves and claimed early to lure us all in until I got to where Amandadon confirmed Andy as G3 before her munching.

As regards the peeks, I'm not sure but RTA has always been suspicious to me.

Your conspiracy theory really made me laugh :D I love the constant feeling of paranoia this game brings... Oddly enough

That he's the bad seer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I think she's suggesting he got the evil teams peek

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Oh, that's interesting. I suspected Vale might be the evil seer because of how he went after Dan, but maybe you're right. It was GUFC's defense of RTA and his reaction to the outing that put him on my list of suspects at first.

I have a meeting shortly which will hopefully be done by lunchtime but I may try to have a scan through my phone (why work when you can play WW - I'm totally getting fired :pac:)

Ok, had been looking at who all posted after the post that Mick out out last night. I have gone as far as half hour after the lynch and wrote the names of who posted.

qb
    dottie
    Lord TSC
    Party
    EMF
    Mahama
    SM
    grumpy
    MrsF
    Skeith
    Yoss
    Amanda
    Mick
    RTA
    Vale
    Dan

We also have the post SM made of "unknowns"

1. mahamageehad
    3. quickbeam
    4. y0ssar1an22
    5. dottie_lottie
    7. sKeith
    10. Strawberry Milkshake
    15. The_Valeyard
    16. grumpylumpy
    18. Dan man
    19. EMF2010
    21. MrsFlushdraw
    RTA Missing from list

I also checked with other lists of players playing and everyone is accounted for. Was I misreading the post? I thought it said they would have to sleep if they used the spell. The order in which the first list was done is the order that I came across their posts after the Mods post.

"Originally Posted by WerewolfGM View Post
    Meanwhile, Draco was sitting at the Slytherin table quietly plotting who to take out. He had been up all night studying spells and he discovered a special one he could mutter under his breath resulting in the death of the recipiant, however the energy required meant he needed to sleep for a few days afterwards. He weighed up the pro's and con's and thought "feck it, lets go" and quietly whispered: "Avada Kedavra Uriel" and so uriel slumped to the floor, much to the shock of those around him.

RIP uriel ."

Ok. So I am no further forward. Can Mick come on and please explain tothe slow girl your point?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Last post I'll get to make before the munch, and I'd imagine it's likely going to be Grumpy or me (i'd say Grumpy, because of the BG role). They won't risk hitting Harry would be my guess, since that gives us a shot at Voldy (who I think could be QB).

I'd hope the consensus sticks at QB, but I'd also register my suspicions of Raze as the SK; Raze doesn't seem to be working in conjunction with the others (at least so far as I think Vale and QB was), but does strike me as a baddie.

If it does be my time, best of luck :) If I'm over inflating my importance, then...um...see you in an hour :P

I am starting to think our ever so sweet strawberry could be a deadly serial killer.

- Voldemort - The Leader of the Death Eaters
    - Peter Pettigrew is an interesting character. Due to his time as Scabbers the rat, he appears as good to the seer.
    - Regulus Black is a Deflector, and therefore is given the option before the game begins as to whether or not he wants to be a Death Eater, or become a part of Dumbledores Army.
    - Barty Crouch is drawing on his past impersonation of Mad Eye Moody, and thus can choose one seer check every second night. When Barty dies, his power dies with him.

- Draco Malfoy - has the power to kill a player every second night

Am I right in saying that Peter is the only one we know for sure who is dead?

We also are not 100% sure if Regulus Black chose good or evil but I assume given a chance for a baddie role most would take it. Unless a noob got offered it and panicked. But I do assume he would pick evil.

So we have quickbeam and Vale up for being baddies. And we have the bad seer who gets a check every second night. SO he should have 3 so far?

We will find out soon if Draco is alive if there is a second kill.

So the cast is

Voldy
    Regulus
    Barty
    Draco

I have just had a visitor arrive so will have to stop now lol. back as soon as I can

• Advertisement

Last post I'll get to make before the munch, and I'd imagine it's likely going to be Grumpy or me (i'd say Grumpy, because of the BG role). They won't risk hitting Harry would be my guess, since that gives us a shot at Voldy (who I think could be QB).

I'd hope the consensus sticks at QB, but I'd also register my suspicions of Raze as the SK; Raze doesn't seem to be working in conjunction with the others (at least so far as I think Vale and QB was), but does strike me as a baddie.

If it does be my time, best of luck :) If I'm over inflating my importance, then...um...see you in an hour :P

You're not a high priority target... third in line at best

Advertisement