Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

You're not a high priority target... third in line at best

Making me feel special

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

assuming the wolves peeked dan, therefore vale was pushing to kill seer. it would have been all paws on deck to get rid of seer.

therefore QB is the SK. and the remaining wolf is

Dan man (6) - y0ssar1an, mahamageehad, The Valeyard, Lord TSC, raze them all, sKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

assuming the wolves peeked dan, therefore vale was pushing to kill seer. it would have been all paws on deck to get rid of seer.

Dan man (6) - y0ssar1an, mahamageehad, The Valeyard, Lord TSC, raze them all, sKeith

You're making a lot of sense old yossie old pal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

which means we shudda lynched her last night!! :(

hey! it's 10:05 maybe they all just caught the magic flu and died or something!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The death eaters were on a mission. They wanted grumpylumpy for breakfast (and hoped that the lumpy was just in name, not in consistency), so Voldy et al set an elaborate trap to lure her in.

It worked.

Meanwhile, Draco wanted revenge on the g3, so he went after Mick and succeeded.

RIP grumpy and mick.
    ---
    Lynch form will open shortly.
    ---

WWGM apologises for the lack of story attached to this one - for some reason my employer is expecting me to do some work this morning :P

hey! it's 10:05 maybe they all just caught the magic flu and died or something!!
    I'll give you a magic flu :pac:

bye mick, bye grumps!

Ok PJ, Yoss, Lord and Dan, you guys are in charge. What do you want to do?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I'll give you a magic flu :pac:

I'LL TAKE IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The death eaters were on a mission. They wanted grumpylumpy for breakfast (and hoped that the lumpy was just in name, not in consistency), so Voldy et al set an elaborate trap to lure her in.

It worked.

Meanwhile, Draco wanted revenge on the g3, so he went after Mick and succeeded.

RIP grumpy and mick.
    ---
    Lynch form will open shortly.
    ---

WWGM apologises for the lack of story attached to this one - for some reason my employer is expecting me to do some work this morning :P

Ah feck sake, I wanted to hear what Mick had to say about his through the night post :(

RIP Grumpylumpy.

• Advertisement

Raze x 4
    Yoss x 5
    MrsFD x 4
    sKeith x 2
    qb x 1
    vale x 1

3. quickbeam (B)
    4. y0ssar1an22 (G)
    5. dottie_lottie
    6. partyjungle (G)
    7. sKeith
    10. Strawberry Milkshake (G)
    13. Lord TSC (G)
    14. Raze_them_all
    16. grumpylumpy (G)
    18. Dan man (G)
    19. EMF2010
    20. MicksJaguar (G)
    21. MrsFlushdraw

I think sKeith and raze are wolves. They voted for each other recently in our top 2 suspects, but pretty much everyone voted for raze. Neither of them voted for known baddies in the two earliest lynches. They avoided gufc, vale, qb until the final vote when they had no choice. Frankly, both players have been rather useless to the village. Raze threw that one strop early on but has been on the defensive ever since. sKeith has been lurking but has defended himself recently.

I'm trying to trawl through our backroom but Micks thinks qb was the SK based on Uriel being taken out after mentioning he found the sk. Mick had more on this, I'll have to go searching.

I suppose our priority is to go after what we know and take out qb ASAP. With any luck she's the SK and the seer can turn something up for us again tonight.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

To format it a bit...

Goodies
    y0ssar1an22
    partyjungle
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Lord TSC
    Dan man

Probably Baddy
    Quickbeam

Unknowns
    dottie_lottie
    sKeith
    Raze_them_all
    EMF2010
    MrsFlushdraw

Wolf Roles Left
    (2 of...)
    Voldy
    Regulus
    Barty

Serial Killer
    Draco

I am starting to think our ever so sweet strawberry could be a deadly serial killer.

Dan, iirc, cleared Strawberry. If Strawberry is the SK, then Dan is lying and we're all ****ed....
    Am I right in saying that Peter is the only one we know for sure who is dead?

According to the priest check, he's the only one confirmed. But if we think there's only two wolves left, then it's likely that one of the other three roles is also gone. If Harry is still alive, we know Voldy is, right? If Harry is dead, we could have hit Voldy when we hit Vale?

Am I right in my logic there?
    We also are not 100% sure if Regulus Black chose good or evil but I assume given a chance for a baddie role most would take it. Unless a noob got offered it and panicked. But I do assume he would pick evil.

I would imagine that if Regulus had chosen good, they'd have come out by now. Once good, they have no power, so are just a NRV, right? In which case, coming out would have given the good team another confirmed villager vote.

The only reason to stay hidden was if he's...
    1. Dead
    2. A baddy

There's no goody roles left unrevealed, is there? So the bad wolf seer basically has no powers anymore as a result?

If QB is the serial killer, she doesn't get a kill tomorrow, right? I'm not saying not to lynch her tonight, but would there be a thought in investigating others, in the hopes of hitting another wolf, and wait to do QB in tomorrow night before the next SK kill?

(Stressing: All just random thoughts, I do not want to lead anything here...)

Lord TSC wrote: »

If Harry is still alive, we know Voldy is, right? If Harry is dead, we could have hit Voldy when we hit Vale?

That logic is correct. If Harry was one of Andy/Micks, Vold could have been Vale.

Well no actually, only if Andy was Harry, could vold have been Vale

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Dan, iirc, cleared Strawberry. If Strawberry is the SK, then Dan is lying and we're all ****ed....

According to the priest check, he's the only one confirmed. But if we think there's only two wolves left, then it's likely that one of the other three roles is also gone. If Harry is still alive, we know Voldy is, right? If Harry is dead, we could have hit Voldy when we hit Vale?

I would imagine that if Regulus had chosen good, they'd have come out by now. Once good, they have no power, so are just a NRV, right? In which case, coming out would have given the good team another confirmed villager vote.

The only reason to stay hidden was if he's...
    1. Dead
    2. A baddy

There's no goody roles left unrevealed, is there? So the bad wolf seer basically has no powers anymore as a result?

If QB is the serial killer, she doesn't get a kill tomorrow, right? I'm not saying not to lynch her tonight, but would there be a thought in investigating others, in the hopes of hitting another wolf, and wait to do QB in tomorrow night before the next SK kill?

(Stressing: All just random thoughts, I do not want to lead anything here...)

All makes sense. Forgot that Dan had cleared Strawbs (sorry Strawbs)

So basically if the Regulus fella chose good they would be idiotic to not have come out unless he was dead, which prob hasn't happened as it is only Vale and the two this morning which we know the roles of.

Not sure I agree with risking a villager tonight instead of killing off QB which we are pretty sure is a baddie. Kill her tonight, peek Road Traffic Accident tonight and then we deal with the result once Dan the Man tells us the result.

That is how I would play out the day anyway.

Well no actually, only if Andy was Harry, could vold have been Vale

Which could explain why they opted to off Mick this morning. Obviously conjecture, but if we got Voldermort last night when we got Vale, then they'd have no reason to keep you or Mick alive any more. So long as Harry was alive, then Voldermort could continue to play, so they'd avoid you and Mick. if Voldermort is dead, then there's no fear of killing you and Mick, because they'd know Harry was dead once we got Voldy.

Obviously pure conjecture there, and I've no clue if you're Harry, if one of the other two was, or if we got Voldy. Just trying to talk out theories...

**Voldemort can't die if Harry is alive. Harrys scar will hurt if Voldemort is attacked, and Harry can sacrifice himself to kill Voldemort, however, if he chooses self sacrifice, he must fight alone.**

So, should now be the time for Harry to sacrifice himself if he is still alive. He will know if Voldy has been killed anyway.

Rip grumps and Mick xxx

Think you could be on the right track Lord and baddies have just shown their hand.

**Voldemort can't die if Harry is alive. Harrys scar will hurt if Voldemort is attacked, and Harry can sacrifice himself to kill Voldemort, however, if he chooses self sacrifice, he must fight alone.**

So, should now be the time for Harry to sacrifice himself if he is still alive. He will know if Voldy has been killed anyway.

Why would he need to sacrifice himself if Voldemort is dead???

We just need to keep knocking off the unknowns and we should be home and dry.

Are you prepared to self sacrifice, MrsFD?

Scratch that. Voldy ant die till harry is dead!

Need more coffee

• Advertisement

I think qb is the SK. The SK needs Harry gone before she (or he.... but its a she :)) can target Vold. SK targeted G3. Lets get her out of the way ASAP.

rest in pieces grumpy and mick

My above logic is flawed but I'm not sure I want to spell it out though lolz

Regardless, a baddie is a baddie. RIP QB

I think qb is the SK. The SK needs Harry gone before she (or he.... but its a she :)) can target Vold. SK targeted G3. Lets get her out of the way ASAP.

Oh bugger, my entire premise was that the wolves offed Mick, not Dracco :pac: I'm an idiot.

Yeah, one way or the other, QB is next in line to go.

All makes sense. Forgot that Dan had cleared Strawbs (sorry Strawbs)

So basically if the Regulus fella chose good they would be idiotic to not have come out unless he was dead, which prob hasn't happened as it is only Vale and the two this morning which we know the roles of.

Not sure I agree with risking a villager tonight instead of killing off QB which we are pretty sure is a baddie. Kill her tonight, peek Road Traffic Accident tonight and then we deal with the result once Dan the Man tells us the result.

That is how I would play out the day anyway.

for some reason this makes me think mrsF is regulus. i will ponder until lunch

for some reason this makes me think mrsF is regulus. i will ponder until lunch

For a cleared villager you don't talk any sense at all. I think you need to go and ponder and read my post again.
    I say I want us to kill off a known baddie QB tonight, then peek and hopefully hit another baddie for us to lynch tomorrow night?

I think it is worse to suggest we let QB live just in "case" she is the SK and take a stab in the dark with NO info and hang someone?

The SK got a kill today, this is Thursday. That means the SK isn't due a kill till Sat morning result. I am talking about killing QB tonight and hopefully another identified baddie tomorrow night.

How that makes me Regulus is beyond me.

Back to the drawing board young fella

I think sKeith and raze are wolves. They voted for each other recently in our top 2 suspects, but pretty much everyone voted for raze. Neither of them voted for known baddies in the two earliest lynches. They avoided gufc, vale, qb until the final vote when they had no choice. Frankly, both players have been rather useless to the village. Raze threw that one strop early on but has been on the defensive ever since. sKeith has been lurking but has defended himself recently.

Paging the two wolves

Paging the two wolves

I think QB had said she wasn't going to post today last night? wanted out?

I am going to put my vote in for her soon as I start my work training in less than 2 hours and no idea when I will get back on to check and read

• Advertisement

Mod announcement
    Lynch form should now be open (let me know if it's not).

Mod reminder
    Lynch form closes at 9pm tonight.

Advertisement