Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,921 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

For a cleared villager you don't talk any sense at all. I think you need to go and ponder and read my post again.
    I say I want us to kill off a known baddie QB tonight, then peek and hopefully hit another baddie for us to lynch tomorrow night?

I think it is worse to suggest we let QB live just in "case" she is the SK and take a stab in the dark with NO info and hang someone?

The SK got a kill today, this is Thursday. That means the SK isn't due a kill till Sat morning result. I am talking about killing QB tonight and hopefully another identified baddie tomorrow night.

How that makes me Regulus is beyond me.

Back to the drawing board young fella

it was just the offhand , casual manner you mention the 'Regulus fella'. it just stood out to me so i posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

it was just the offhand , casual manner you mention the 'Regulus fella'. it just stood out to me so i posted it.

I really am stuck to what stands out. Is Regulus not a male? I have never seen HP movies bar a casual watch 15 years ago but not paying attention.

So the statement if the Regulus fella chose good had something in it that stood out? I am puzzled totally. But not going to waste any time trying to work that one out. I don't think even you know

Paging the two wolves
    I think QB had said she wasn't going to post today last night? wanted out?

I want sKeith and raze to explain themselves

I want sKeith and raze to explain themselves

well you dont always get what you want.

i never get what i want. :(

I really am stuck to what stands out. Is Regulus not a male? I have never seen HP movies bar a casual watch 15 years ago but not paying attention.

So the statement if the Regulus fella chose good had something in it that stood out? I am puzzled totally. But not going to waste any time trying to work that one out. I don't think even you know

you're right there anyway. it was just a feeling i got, no harm in posting and seeing how you would react. you're still a possible baddie

• Advertisement

seer gets 1 more check before he's killed. who you thinking dan? what are other people thinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

explain myself for what exactly?

sKeith wrote: »
    explain myself for what exactly?

dont be playing dumb. start explaing

dont be playing dumb. start explaing

And ^ helps me to explain some 'unknown' how?

And ^ helps me to explain some 'unknown' how?

why did you vote for dan the seer?

• Advertisement

one sec, let my find my post from last night where i explained why i did.

best just to reread that portion of the thread to get context etc.

you seem innocent to me. who do you think are the baddies?

raz and mfd. i also stated that last night.

raz and mfd. i also stated that last night.

i agree

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Of course I have been on the defensive, I have been called out as a wolf since day one and I'm not, Yet the seer didnt bother peeking me, the wolves are leaving me in game to throw suspicions off of the last wolf. quite brilliant by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Of course I have been on the defensive, I have been called out as a wolf since day one and I'm not, Yet the seer didnt bother peeking me, the wolves are leaving me in game to throw suspicions off of the last wolf. quite brilliant by them.

Right, I went through your posts there and out of 36. You have done the following:

Defend yourself and protest your innocence - 24 posts
    Accuse G3 of lying - 7 posts

in the remaining 5 posts you have made some speculation about who the wolves might be. Now I can't say you're definitely a wolf, but I can say you're not contributing an awful lot to help the village.

and what of the SK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Sully the form worked for me

Provisional vote in for QB

i felt mt choices where good.
    maha 1st, i gave reason.
    then dan for tiny post count, had suspicions right up till sm, now known good convinced me.
    and qb was a switch because mick (g2) said to switch.
    mick only came out with his double bluff after he said he had switched. check the records.

What was your reason for maha?

Sorry but you have unluckily voted against non known baddies every time.

Why would you switch just because Mick (g2) told you to switch? What do we know that you don't?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On this...why would they kill you? I mean this with respect, but if you are a NRV, leaving you alive doesn't mean they are leaving you in to draw suspicions. They could be leaving you in because they've been targeting rolled villagers (since so many came out into the open). On a priority list, you'd probably rank pretty low.

Over-complicating your excuses? :P

What was your reason for maha?
    Lucky dip, its was first day. I did not have a tell on anybody yet, but the case against maha at the time made most sense.

Why would you switch just because Mick (g2) told you to switch? What do we know that you don't?
    I believed we were doing a consensus vote and that was being led by the G2.
    I thought that everybody was supposed to switch.

First day was indeed lucky dip, nonetheless, you are less likely to vote for an ally on day 1, especially if that ally is getting a lot of flak.

The G2 consensus was an effort to see who would join the bandwagon. I think those that jump on bandwagons are far more likely to be evil. Ya know, blend in with the crowd, "I only did it because he did".

Couple that with your night 2 vote, I have three pieces of incredibly shakey evidence that leads me to believe that you don't have our best interests at heart.

Besides that, what have you actually done to help the village?

Not much, i guess. Your post makes me think ive done nothing. jeez.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Just finishing my ridiculously late lunch which I've spent at my desk rereading the thread. I think I might be an addict. I'll be voting for QB later.

I'm sticking with RTA as the biggest suspect for a baddie. I think he messed up early when he talked about surviving the lynch and has been lucky to avoid being peeked so far.

I can see why others suspect MrsFD as she is very defensive when she is accused but I'd only be like 60% in favour of peeking her.

Going to have to get more work done but should be home tonight at a reasonable hour so I should be able to generate another conspiracy theory or two before bed time.

I am voting for QB too.

My vote for peek is - Road Traffic Accident

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Voting QB for lynch,

Voting Raze for peek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Peek me ffs, takke the known wolf out. I'm going qb

Advertisement