Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Right, I went through your posts there and out of 36. You have done the following:

Defend yourself and protest your innocence - 24 posts
    Accuse G3 of lying - 7 posts

in the remaining 5 posts you have made some speculation about who the wolves might be. Now I can't say you're definitely a wolf, but I can say you're not contributing an awful lot to help the village.

Ithought they were claiming non rolled as i said, when i realised what they were claiming i withdrew the lying accusations

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ithought they were claiming non rolled as i said, when i realised what they were claiming i withdrew the lying accusations

I know what you said, I read all your posts, I wasn't looking for an explanation, I'm highlighting that despite the fact that you claim to be a villager there's very little evidence in your posts that you're working to help the village, over 80% of your posts are about yourself and are not in fact helpful to the village.

It's a team game and we're all supposed to work together, but your only talking about yourself!

I know what you said, I read all your posts, I wasn't looking for an explanation, I'm highlighting that despite the fact that you claim to be a villager there's very little evidence in your posts that you're working to help the village, over 80% of your posts are about yourself and are not in fact helpful to the village.

It's a team game and we're all supposed to work together, but your only talking about yourself!

oh an now in response to what are only natural questions you've said that you're going to go quiet and not help us even further. Great villager you are, the only people you're helping with your silence are the wolves

I wish I had a spare giant forest spider right about now!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,920 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I wish I had a spare giant forest spider right about now!

and we could use it to kill you the serial killer

• Advertisement

and we could use it to kill you the serial killer

you could use it to kill me but you wouldn't get a serial killer

I know you are but what am I

I know you are but what am I

you're g1 :D

last wolf, are you lonely in your backroom?

hard to work as a team when your team seems determined to hang you up

• Advertisement

hard to work as a team when your team seems determined to hang you up

they wouldn't if you actually contributed to the game, it's a viscous cycle. This is day 5 and since we started you've offered 12 posts that weren't totally about you? Everything you're doing is reactionary, villagers need to be proactive, and that's what makes you look evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

New suspect list Dottie-lottie & MFD

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »

Why?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why?

cos hes a baddie

I thought dottie was a she.

but essentially yes, i think she is a baddie playing by her own playbook of what you have to do to appear to be a goodie. Read her last post as to how she is playing a part.

i don't recall the original utterance, but someone said that uriel suspected at top poster.

oh, I'm voting QB.

i agree with dottie. she's going after RTA pretty aggressively. and lets face it, if RTA is a NRV and has been getting accused all game its only natural he would defend himself. it can also feel like you have nothing constructive to post cos you think your just making up the numbers.
    i think the same accusation was leveled against skeith earlier on

and i'm not switching, so don't ask!

• Advertisement

i agree with dottie. she's going after RTA pretty aggressively. and lets face it, if RTA is a NRV and has been getting accused all game its only natural he would defend himself. it can also feel like you have nothing constructive to post cos you think your just making up the numbers.
    i think the same accusation was leveled against skeith earlier on

I'm no more aggressive with RTA than I have been with QB, and I've had people come at me in a similarly aggressive way before (tigger in the star wars game) to test me to see my reaction to aggressive questioning.

You have to be suspicious of me cos that's the game you're cleared and I'm not, so you can't just take my word for it I know that. So ask me stuff, pick my posts apart, I've played an upfront game and I've said everything I think in this game, that's why I have so many damn posts, I don't have to censor what I'm saying cos I've nothing to hide

i agree with dottie. she's going after RTA pretty aggressively.

Also, isn't that the point of the game? like if we don't ask questions and nobody says anything then we're just a bunch of internet strangers staring at an empty board waiting for the game to happen?!

I thought dottie was a she.

she is a she btw

Also, isn't that the point of the game? like if we don't ask questions and nobody says anything then we're just a bunch of internet strangers staring at an empty board waiting for the game to happen?!

but it could also be interperated as trying to shift focus away from yourself

Why did you vote QB and not vale yesterday, Dottie?

but it could also be interperated as trying to shift focus away from yourself

yeah I guess it could

Why did you vote QB and not vale yesterday, Dottie?

I'd been going pretty hard at her all day yesterday and Dan confirmed that she's evil

I said first thing in the morning that I was and I didn't change (quote below). Doesn't mean I don't think Vale was also evil, Dan gave us the name of 2 baddies so I picked 1
    Who else is up for lynching qb?

I'm sending around a sign-up sheet for angry mob (please write legibly)
    It's byo pitchfork, but torches will be provided

Mick you got the torches right?
    Remind me to soak some rags on oil and bring the matches

I'd been going pretty hard at her all day yesterday and Dan confirmed that she's evil

I said first thing in the morning that I was and I didn't change (quote below). Doesn't mean I don't think Vale was also evil, Dan gave us the name of 2 baddies so I picked 1

*doesn't mean I don't think that Vale wasn't also evil

Now i have to troll back thru the day if thats the best post you have to defend. I only took the accuaction from my lynch result notes.

• Advertisement

defend with^

Advertisement