Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sKeith wrote: »
    defend with^

well that one was at 09:19

and then i said this
    I've voted QB already, Vale wasn't on my radar til Dan made his announcement.

at 12: 29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Dottie: one last question. Did you really get soaked yesterday?

Dottie: one last question. Did you really get soaked yesterday?

I really did, I stayed late at work and cos I cheated and got a taxi to work (cos I was so busy grilling QB that I missed the bus) I felt like I HAD to walk home! I compensated myself with some lindor tho!

My suspicion has moved onto: EMF & MFD

I really did, I stayed late at work and cos I cheated and got a taxi to work (cos I was so busy grilling QB that I missed the bus) I felt like I HAD to walk home! I compensated myself with some lindor tho!

I call bull to that whole story ;D

• Advertisement

Do you work at the zoo?

I call bull to that whole story ;D

sometimes I too think my life is BS! but sadly the bus thing is true, I loves me some werewolf to the detriment of all else!

oh crap, thats more than one last question. whatever.. i want an answer!

It's like your begging us to kill you Keith lol

Do you work at the zoo?

I don't, that's the dream! Zoo is my fave touristy thing to do where ever I go!

• Advertisement

It's like your begging us to kill you Keith lol

awwh, and i thought we had made up.

awwh, and i thought we had made up.

it's your initials dude, so unfortunate for the game!!

so i should just not post then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

i agree with dottie. she's going after RTA pretty aggressively. and lets face it, if RTA is a NRV and has been getting accused all game its only natural he would defend himself. it can also feel like you have nothing constructive to post cos you think your just making up the numbers.
    i think the same accusation was leveled against skeith earlier on

This. I have nothing to contribute, thats because i have been defending myself day one. Yet dottie and msd seem determined to hang me

so i should just not post then :(

no post more! it's too quiet!

and my psuedo name predates boards WW by over half a decade. ;)

Dear Raze Them All,

Can you please advise us who you think the wolves are and why?

Many thanks,

The Village

what time do the dragons get here? does Harry Potter have dragons, I feel like it could

• Registered Users Posts: 16,921 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so QB gets the deadener tonight. that goes without saying. after that are we down to 1 or 2 baddies? i think its one but could be wrong. great bitta rhyming there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Just got home folks and did a quick check first to see if I'm still alive :pac:

I need to grab some food and take the dogs out, then we can take some wolves out!!

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Role descriptions:

The Evil Teams:

- Voldemort - The Leader of the Death Eaters
    - Peter Pettigrew is an interesting character. Due to his time as Scabbers the rat, he appears as good to the seer.
    - Regulus Black is a Deflector, and therefore is given the option before the game begins as to whether or not he wants to be a Death Eater, or become a part of Dumbledores Army.
    - Barty Crouch is drawing on his past impersonation of Mad Eye Moody, and thus can choose one seer check every second night. When Barty dies, his power dies with him.

- Draco Malfoy - has the power to kill a player every second night.

We think we've gotten 2 right?
    Peter we know was GUFC and we know Vale was bad but not who he was.
    We also assume the Regulus chose evil.
    Which means there's 3 baddies left in play, if QB goes too that leaves us with 2 One of whom can't be killed until Harry is dead, which may or may not have happened

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

so QB gets the deadener tonight. that goes without saying. after that are we down to 1 or 2 baddies? i think its one but could be wrong. great bitta rhyming there.

After QB it's 2 baddies right?

GUFC was Peter Pettigrew and Dan peeked Vale and QB. So 2 definitely dead wolves after lynching Vale last night coz SK struck.
    We started with 4 wolves and 1 SK, if Regulus picked Death Eater which most think he did.

So after QB it'll be 2 wolves left if she is SK, and 1 wolf 1 SK if she is not. Either way, 2 baddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hey all, off the skype training and able to catch up. Still working but least I am able to browse without asking the boss "what" every two minutes as I try to read the thread lol.

No change for me. QB for the gallows and RTA for peeking and let's pray we get this right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Dear Raze Them All,

Can you please advise us who you think the wolves are and why?

Many thanks,

The Village
    Skeith he is too mouthy all of a sudden and emf as they seem to be flying successfully under the radar
    Hey all, off the skype training and able to catch up. Still working but least I am able to browse without asking the boss "what" every two minutes as I try to read the thread lol.

No change for me. QB for the gallows and RTA for peeking and let's pray we get this right.
    im good with this

Skeith he is too mouthy all of a sudden
    all of a sudden? isn't that the same reason amandadon had?

is it day 4 or day 5 dottie?

is it day 4 or day 5 dottie?

well the thread opened on Sunday but we're only in our 4th full day phase of the game

and what rolls would think its day 5 the most?

they wouldn't if you actually contributed to the game, it's a viscous cycle. This is day 5 and since we started you've offered 12 posts that weren't totally about you? Everything you're doing is reactionary, villagers need to be proactive, and that's what makes you look evil.

• Advertisement

I new omething about that post didn' sit right with me.

Advertisement