Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Oh Lordy Dottie, what have I done to get on your bad side? Don't people that you get suspicious of tend to... Disappear?

?? Not in my experience anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

100% agreed. If we lose the priest, we're playing half blind. Bodyguard needs to figure out priest fast and protect them. I wouldn't call the seer useless exactly, but the information isn't exactly trustworthy. Ideally we need to keep the seer alive for as long as possible too. The Harry character could actually end up being important too?

only could?
    hmmm

Harry is key I would think, perhaps arguably even more so in death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Following the killing of Albus Dumbledore, Voldemort wanted to increase the level of fear inside Hogwarts. So whilst the staff and students were asleep in their beds, Voldemort sent Peter Pettigrew into the castle in rat form. Peter sniffed out the target and identified which part of the castle they were in. He made his way to where his victim was sleeping and transformed back into the man. Jayop had no chance of surviving. Pettigrew turned back into a rat and escaped out of the school. The body was found the next morning, and those in the school were terrified that Voldemort was able to reach them inside the walls of Hogwarts.

RIP Jayop

---

Lynch form now open: https://goo.gl/forms/nAFk0TVb9t85ptPJ2

(jayo, will sort DR access shortly)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fair warning in case I get munched.

I'm Snape.

I see no reason not to come forward right before the munch, hopefully surviving. The role sucks for me, cause it sets me up to be doubted for the rest of the game but if I get munched without coming forward, the wolves will be able to use the excuse as well. I'm waiting till right before the munch so I don't present them with a free villager kill, and hopefully remove that play from their play book.

There's no real advantage to staying hidden beyond this, and no one has presented a reason not too. The longer I wait, the more likely people will think I am a baddie and using it as a late game excuse. So if I survive, may as well expose myself as the Half Blood Prince now and get it over with, and let ye make your minds up about what to do with me.

If I die, I suspect everyone who pushed early for me to reveal myself ;)

too late now, but one plus of staying hidden is wolf confusion - they still need to find a bad guy (SK). Anyway, not to worry.
    Not the greatest role in the world, so difficult to know how to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Damn, that tells us nada, jayo hasn't even posted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    only could?
    hmmm

Is that you Voldemort?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Oh Lordy Dottie, what have I done to get on your bad side? Don't people that you get suspicious of tend to... Disappear? :P

Seriously I'm reserving all judgement on everyone for now except Flush who I always think is a wolf. Will start to make up my mind after the munch.

I wonder which of my 4 is it posts that make me wolfy? nice try Mahama!

Anyway RIP Jayop :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, was just checking the table as I couldn't remember seeing anything by him.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Following the killing of Albus Dumbledore, Voldemort wanted to increase the level of fear inside Hogwarts. So whilst the staff and students were asleep in their beds, Voldemort sent Peter Pettigrew into the castle in rat form. Peter sniffed out the target and identified which part of the castle they were in. He made his way to where his victim was sleeping and transformed back into the man. Jayop had no chance of surviving. Pettigrew turned back into a rat and escaped out of the school. The body was found the next morning, and those in the school were terrified that Voldemort was able to reach them inside the walls of Hogwarts.

RIP Jayop

---

Lynch form now open: https://goo.gl/forms/nAFk0TVb9t85ptPJ2

(jayo, will sort DR access shortly)

Jebus, Jayop had been so quiet I didn't even know he was playing.

RIP Jayop.:(

tritium wrote: »
    Is that you Voldemort?

No.

• Advertisement

Just a hunch, maybe Jayop said he couldn't get on or something or had to pull out and rather than modkill the mods talked the wolves into munching him?

Just a theory, prob wrong but why munch someone who hasn't posted otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

only could?
    hmmm

Yeah sorry, I wasn't clear, I mean the phrase about "fight alone" seems super suss in the OP, I think there's a Harry power we don't know about. That's what I meant. Dunno if we're allowed to speculate on what that may be. Earlier I thought it was best for Harry to die early, coz we can't catch Voldermort until Harry's dead, but now I think Harry needs to be one of our most protected players too.

RIP Jayop! Had no read on you at all yet so here's hoping you were a baddie!

Just a hunch, maybe Jayop said he couldn't get on or something or had to pull out and rather than modkill the mods talked the wolves into munching him?

Just a theory, prob wrong but why munch someone who hasn't posted otherwise.

because its jayop

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

poor jayop. he will sit down to play the game only to realise he has been munched. wolves role hunting or taking out a good player

because its jayop

Agreed. Hadn't realized he hadn't even posted yet but in any case he was always a high chance to be eaten.

Huh?? Wolves are hardly going to munch their own. Only chance of him being a baddie is if he's Draco.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, was just checking the table as I couldn't remember seeing anything by him.

A very strange kill. Their seer doesnt peek till turn 2 i think so it has to be either random role hunting, killing good players or as a favour to the mods if jay wasnt able to commit to play

Yeah sorry, I wasn't clear, I mean the phrase about "fight alone" seems super suss in the OP, I think there's a Harry power we don't know about. That's what I meant. Dunno if we're allowed to speculate on what that may be. Earlier I thought it was best for Harry to die early, coz we can't catch Voldermort until Harry's dead, but now I think Harry needs to be one of our most protected players too.

Harry is the key to finding volde and ultiamtely in killing him too.
    I agree Harry needs to be looked after until we can get a clear line of sight on Volde.

Also there's something up with the fight along thing and with the "mod surprises" who knows what else harry might have up his sleeve.

Huh?? Wolves are hardly going to munch their own. Only chance of him being a baddie is if he's Draco.

You're right sorry! Dunno where my head is at today, I meant not one of our good roles. Ok, I'll be back in a few hours after drinking a litre of tea and actually waking up properly.

Mahama just got on the radar BIG time

"
    RIP Jayop! Had no read on you at all yet so here's hoping you were a baddie!"

How can ANYONE get a read on NOTHING... something not sitting right and think Mahama made a boob there. She would be my lynch target for today anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

andy125 wrote: »
    Also if I die lynch grumpy then gufc

One or both of these are wolfs

If they were are innocent I would have been killed

Well im all for stringing up grumpy, followed by emf tomorrow......

One or both of these are wolfs

If they were are innocent I would have been killed

Did you actually have anything against either when you posted that, or was it a case of "shaking the trees" to see what would happen should you be munched/not munched?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

You're awfully hot on my heels. May I ask what for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ah jesus what did I do? Picking on the newbie eh...you're going on my suspect list

Did you actually have anything against either when you posted that, or was it a case of "shaking the trees" to see what would happen should you be munched/not munched?

I'm always killed early if I'm not a wolf so I decided to use that to my advantage and name 2 of the most suspicious to me at this early stage, was a bit of a punt but now I'm sure one of them is a wolf

BTW Tigger used this strategy and it bagged us 2 wolfs

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm always killed early if I'm not a wolf so I decided to use that to my advantage and name 2 of the most suspicious to me at this early stage, was a bit of a punt but now I'm sure one of them is a wolf

Go on

Go on

You were trying to hard to be different this game and you had some naive posts that just didn't sit right it,

Not killing me was your last mistake I reckon

• Advertisement

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Ah jesus what did I do? Picking on the newbie eh...you're going on my suspect list

So im getting munched later then?

Advertisement