Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

dottie_lottie
    sKeith
    Raze_them_all
    EMF2010
    MrsFlushdraw

Ok, this is our unknown list. I know 100% what I am. SO I know that either

Dottie
    Skeith
    EMF

2/3 are baddies and how the heck are we going to work it out.
    I really don't know what to do tomorrow guys. Skeith? no point in racing as there is no way to trap wolves as there are only 2 baddies left.

I need to go over Dottie and EMF posts tomorrow.
    Off to bed, disaster of a night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm gonna watch an episode of legion and channel my inner mind reader. very good show. based on xmen and written by the writer of fargo tv show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

i'm gonna watch an episode of legion and channel my inner mind reader. very good show. based on xmen and written by the writer of fargo tv show

It's excellent but completely mental. Have it recording myself but it's bedtime for me.

Well played Dan!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You're likely gone in the morning. Any suspicions of the four left?

Unfortunately nothing much more to go on than instinct. MrsFlushdraw looks sus but so did raze.... so I guess it's up to the unknown good villagers to fight their corner and lead us to victory.

MrsFlushdraw would be my top suspect right now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Don't suppose anyone has all of the votes saved? Really don't want to have to go through 1700 posts...:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Where have you been RTA, you posted in BETWEEN these announcement... suss as hell

i didnt find it sus, i was nearly gonna mess with my vote cos qb was a goner. it may appear different to an uncirmed villager, i admit.
    dottie_lottie
    sKeith
    Raze_them_all
    EMF2010
    MrsFlushdraw

Ok, this is our unknown list. I know 100% what I am. SO I know that either

Dottie
    Skeith
    EMF

2/3 are baddies and how the heck are we going to work it out.
    I really don't know what to do tomorrow guys. Skeith? no point in racing as there is no way to trap wolves as there are only 2 baddies left.

I need to go over Dottie and EMF posts tomorrow.
    Off to bed, disaster of a night :(

just seems disingenuous to me

I certainly wouldn't rate it as a disaster; we got a wolf down, we have the numbers well on our side. We have a 50/50 chance of getting a baddy with our next lynch.

Dan man wrote: »
    Unfortunately nothing much more to go on than instinct. MrsFlushdraw looks sus but so did raze.... so I guess it's up to the unknown good villagers to fight their corner and lead us to victory.

MrsFlushdraw would be my top suspect right now.

I am afraid I am not going to fight, I have realised over the games that the more I argue the worse I appear.

So guys, my closing speech for this arguement is this..

Look at my posts, look at my votes, I have tried to help as much as I can. I am a villager and you will find that out soon.

Good luck village, make the right choice, I think it is Skieth for tomorrow or Dottie. I think those two are the baddies.

Night all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Might I also suggest Raze that you never, ever say that you're worried about surviving the first lynch again?

yeah i know, I really was ****ed and was practuically in a daze the first day and have been trying to recover since!!! But enough about that, Who we stringing up boys!!!!! (watch as i get munched)

he's charles xaviers kid, very interesting character, im hoping they go into his darker personalities too

• Advertisement

i didnt find it sus, i was nearly gonna mess with my vote cos qb was a goner. it may appear different to an uncirmed villager, i admit.

just seems disingenuous to me

You have no idea what I am talking about. I posted that From 3.00pm your time i was training in my new job, towards the end I hit some major problems with a runtime.dll file being missing. Had to abandon all I had done to that point, uninstall and go a different road.

SO yes it has been a disaster or a night all round for me. And the RTA wasn't a help.

Now I am off! Early start tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

MSF: off topic. That's an easy fix. Just install the missing runtime . anyone over at the computer forum can help you.no need to uninstall the program that flags it. Just install the runtime.

Gonna start going over people's posts. Not outright accusing, just recapping a bit....

MrsF today confused how many wolves we had left (tried claiming we had more wolves left than we had) , was confused that Strawberry was already cleared as a goodie and suggested strawberry for the SK role. Also questioned why there was no SK kill yesterday (seemed to get mornings mixed up). Also strongly opposed the idea of giving QB a reprieve tonight in lieu of targeting another person.

Not discounting the idea MrsF is the serial killer.

Not seeing much on Dottie, other than intense grilling of Raze today and QB yesterday.

Also...should we be discussing the fact Quickbeam voted for EMF? She knew she was gone today but still registered a vote. A double bluff designed to make us suspect them? A triple bluff?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't know what to do here, other than my own role I've no read on the other 2 and this is the first game I haven't seriously suspected Mrs FD.

I'm a villager definitely, I don't have proof, but I can share something about how I've been playing.

When the G3 and all the goodies came out on thread on Monday, I was like well what can I add now I'm just a cannon fodder villager so I made a plan, and started talking loads about hagrid, trying to drop hints for the wolves that I was the bodyguard, in the hopes that they'sd munch me and leave the real BG. We'd told amanda not to reveal the roles of any dead goodies so I was set.
    I even posted the song I will always love you from the soundtrack of "the bodyguard" as what I thought was a major hint(in hindsight this might not have been the right video for the demographic playing this game)

post is here post 904 on Tuesday
    you guys are so sweet!

** this one goes out to all the lovers out there

my plan was TOTALLY scuppered when grumpy outed herself, which is why I kept saying on thread that I didn't believe her, I thought I could pull it back and convince the wolves I was the BG but noone was biting, and then grumpy got munched so no point claiming it when I couldnt back it up with real protection.

Look I know the only proof of this is my own words so you have to take them with a pinch of salt.

sKeith wrote: »
    MSF: off topic. That's an easy fix. Just install the missing runtime . anyone over at the computer forum can help you.no need to uninstall the program that flags it. Just install the runtime.

I did and it didn't seem to work. So that is why I removed it. I ended up downloading Xampp instead and it worked fine.
    Cheers sKeith :)

I'm voting for MrsFD, this is my 3rd game and I always vote for her at some stage.

If we get Sk at our first lynch tomorrow it's game over and we win!

Gonna start going over people's posts. Not outright accusing, just recapping a bit....

MrsF today confused how many wolves we had left (tried claiming we had more wolves left than we had) , was confused that Strawberry was already cleared as a goodie and suggested strawberry for the SK role. Also questioned why there was no SK kill yesterday (seemed to get mornings mixed up). Also strongly opposed the idea of giving QB a reprieve tonight in lieu of targeting another person.

Not discounting the idea MrsF is the serial killer.

I am thinking you are mixing me up. I was doing a post on the days they DID have, not mixing them up. And I think it was a crazy move to kill someone who was an unknown in lieu of QB who was a baddie. If that is your evidence it is very flimsy.

Go back over my posts.

Yes I forgot strawb was a peek. RAZE forgot a few things and he is a goodie.

anyway, I am sitting on the edge of my bed and not wanting to bget dragged into this. night all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

I don't know what to do here, other than my own role I've no read on the other 2 and this is the first game I haven't seriously suspected Mrs FD.

I'm a villager definitely, I don't have proof, but I can share something about how I've been playing.

When the G3 and all the goodies came out on thread on Monday, I was like well what can I add now I'm just a cannon fodder villager so I made a plan, and started talking loads about hagrid, trying to drop hints for the wolves that I was the bodyguard, in the hopes that they'sd munch me and leave the real BG. We'd told amanda not to reveal the roles of any dead goodies so I was set.
    I even posted the song I will always love you from the soundtrack of "the bodyguard" as what I thought was a major hint(in hindsight this might not have been the right video for the demographic playing this game)

post is here post 904 on Tuesday

my plan was TOTALLY scuppered when grumpy outed herself, which is why I kept saying on thread that I didn't believe her, I thought I could pull it back and convince the wolves I was the BG but noone was biting, and then grumpy got munched so no point claiming it when I couldnt back it up with real protection.

Look I know the only proof of this is my own words so you have to take them with a pinch of salt.

For what it's worth, I have been working off the idea since early on that you are on the good team, and your story makes a lot of sense. For now there are 4 unknowns so questions will be asked by the remaining villagers, so thanks for giving a detailed account of how you have been playing and seeing the game. It makes sense to me that you would try to draw attention to yourself as an NRV in the hope the wolves would kill you... doesn't make near as much sense that a wolf would risk drawing attention in the same way.

I am definitely believing you for now. Not saying you're definitely not a wolf though :D

Not sure what way to think right now. Defo need to hear as many opinions as possible here.

I'd be semi-inclined to believe Dottie based on re-reading posts. Not 100% convinced by MrsF. At least one of EMF and SKeith wold be bad then. With lower post counts at this stage, I start to wonder if new people are posting less because they are bad and think they will fly under the radar.

Dottie
    EMF
    SKeith
    MrsF

Can people lost them 1-4 in order of suspicions? And I'd include the four in question in that request too, since I'm of the belief we have one wolf and one SK, so they won't be working together presumably....

• Advertisement

most supicious

mrsf
    dott
    emf

least supicious

Dottie
    EMF
    SKeith
    MrsF

EMF
    Dottie
    SKeith
    MrsF

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Emf
    sKeith
    Mrs Fd

Ranked most to least

/me watchs some tumbleweed roll through the village in the early hour while on night shift guard duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Reminder for everyone when they wake up.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Friday will be a speedier day than the rest.

Munch - 10am
    Lynch - 2pm
    Munch - 4pm
    Lynch - 8pm

i am awake :)

hope i be awake by 2 though!... i do my best.

thanks for the reminder.

/me watches as the magical genie disappears back into the night.

• Advertisement

i miss mick, he was the only one who kept me company at night.

Advertisement