Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

instant or that thing that is always gonna happen.. inevitable.. yes inevitable win. had me a bit to much of Ogden's Old Firewhiskey last night, so excuse instant / inevitable on my sore head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OMG Just woke up!

Just had a quick read. Why sKeith say R.I.P. Mad Eye Moody aka Dan the man.???

I have got a good bit of work to get through so will keep my eye on things as best I can.

MFD #1821

• Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

rip dan man. i think we should lynch lordy this afternoon

sKeith wrote: »
    MFD #1821

My lack of knowledge of HP, I forgot he had that name lol.

move along :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

rip dan man. i think we should lynch lordy this afternoon

Kind of surprised it took this long for someone to suggest this. Was agreed early on that I would prob get lynched at some stage.

Fire away with theories but let's no waste too much time on it. I was fairly intent on pushing vale and QB as wolves, and was never challanged as snape despite how easy that would have been

On mobile right now. If more questions will answer them as I can

Lord. Just assume its a joke. Thats how I took it anyhow.

We need sucessful lynches, and I think lord is a very very bad lynch!

Going through lists, MrsF and EML either top or bottom most polls :/

Dottie said about not pushing EML despite their spat. I'm inclined to agree with the idea Dottie is trustworthy (hopefully doesn't bite me in the ass) so will lay off EML for now.

So it's MrsF or Keith. And every time I try to make a choice, MrsF is on the options...

We don't have many mistakes we can make.
    I was planning to look through to see why Lord TSC was on the good list and now being mentioned but I have way too much going on in work to do that. Can someone refresh me?

As I stated last night. The more I try to defend myself the wolfier I look, despite being a villager. So I am not going to say too much. All I ask is if someone HAS time to go through my posts and see if they can actually find something that points them to me being a wolf. I know you can see I had no workings going on with QB and Vale which is why I think you are calling me the SK. But you are all wrong as you will find out.

Clearing anyone without a seer peek is crazy. Dottie is just as likely to be a wolf as I am. A planned out post to make folk think she is the BG is clever and can be used in the end game. I don't really do stuff like that and just play basic vanilla werewolf. I am not good at fancy play so I avoid it. If I claim a role, it is because I have a role. (That right Andy!)

Anyway, you guys have made your minds up you want me to go. Looking forward to the deadroom to see who really is the bad guys anyway as you have played well.

Well played Dotty and sKeith :D

Prob my last post before I am lynched. But I am voting for serielkeith to go this afternoon.

See you all in the afterlife

• Advertisement

as with everyone else, i've been mulling through the posts.
    as emf was a low poster i started with him, not due to everyones else theory of low posters are suspicious,
    but due to me seening it as their are less posts to look through.

here what i found so far on emf, i'll post more as i get through them.

#151 trit announce he has a read on emf as draco
    then at 173 he repeats his ascertion that emf is the sk
    then at #186 Uriel also suspects emf
    then at #227 trit threatens emf again,
    but the trit is taken out.
    if he had two targets to take out and one goes, then he only had one target left,
    so he changes his order from trit to uriel and uriel is taken out by the sk.

I was planning to look through to see why Lord TSC was on the good list and now being mentioned but I have way too much going on in work to do that. Can someone refresh me?

As I stated last night. The more I try to defend myself the wolfier I look, despite being a villager. So I am not going to say too much. All I ask is if someone HAS time to go through my posts and see if they can actually find something that points them to me being a wolf. I know you can see I had no workings going on with QB and Vale which is why I think you are calling me the SK. But you are all wrong as you will find out.

Clearing anyone without a seer peek is crazy. Dottie is just as likely to be a wolf as I am. A planned out post to make folk think she is the BG is clever and can be used in the end game. I don't really do stuff like that and just play basic vanilla werewolf. I am not good at fancy play so I avoid it. If I claim a role, it is because I have a role. (That right Andy!)

Anyway, you guys have made your minds up you want me to go. Looking forward to the deadroom to see who really is the bad guys anyway as you have played well.

Prob my last post before I am lynched. But I am voting for serielkeith to go this afternoon.

I wish your posts were helpful!

lord came out so early that the real snape would have said something before now. until amanda died we knew who every dead person was and none were nape, she WOULD have said.

Dont confuse Snape as being seen as bad as being bad. hes is a villager and good guy. yoss, you are also a good guy, keep on the 4 unknowns.

I wish your posts were helpful!

I have done all the helpful posts earlier in the game. Now I am just top of the list to be lynched so I am not going to argue and argue the point.

Like why was Lord TSC on the good list from the beginning? surely that is a helpful question :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Dottie said about not pushing EML despite their spat. I'm inclined to agree with the idea Dottie is trustworthy (hopefully doesn't bite me in the ass) so will lay off EML for now.

I didn't notice the post your are refering to, but i'll make a note to go find it. Possible allegience.

I have done all the helpful posts earlier in the game. Now I am just top of the list to be lynched so I am not going to argue and argue the point.

Like why was Lord TSC on the good list from the beginning? surely that is a helpful question :)

I came out as Snape early on, despite their being no advantage to do so. No one has challanged, despite how easy it would be to do so.

Tbh, you trying to swing the discussion onto me now made me finalise my vote for you ;)

well it prompted me to remind you.

lord came out so early that the real snape would have said something before now. until amanda died we knew who every dead person was and none were nape, she WOULD have said.

So we know Lord is Snape and since there was no counter claim I guess he is ok, so why was he mentioned earlier? Just a bit weird.

Anyway, back to my drawing board. See you at the gallows

so why was he mentioned earlier? Just a bit weird.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I came out as Snape early on, despite their being no advantage to do so. No one has challanged, despite how easy it would be to do so.

Tbh, you trying to swing the discussion onto me now made me finalise my vote for you ;)

When I woke at 11.00 there I read over the posts and someone had brought your name up a few times, I was scratching my head to why you were cleared, I couldn't remember. But if that is all it takes to secure a wolf win then throw me to the gallows and let the wolf team win. You will be kicking yourself once you find out I am a villager.

I think it may have been EMF asking the questions and pointing to you orYoss but someone did.

okay, after reading through these i'm voting for EMF.
    If i have i've another 2 hours before the lynch. I'm off to research MFD now as the 2nd least poster.
    starting at post #812 there is lots of talk about either good guys or dead people.
    #824 he has hopped on the RTA bandwagon.
    #834 there is HP lore talk, an advantage for the wolves if they know the lore, you can speel away post count on lore.
    #840 pondering on his advatages as a wolf if g3 are locked out of their common room.
    #918 is the use of the word scheeming a valid reason to attack somebody? this is the g3 we are talking about here.
    #980 #984 #1007 filler posts to increase post count
    #1032 this incriminates me here as i used the term flip flop too. is using that term wolfie. well i said it and emf said it.
    #1049 Jumping on bandwagon
    #1060 mama or dan. He chose Dan.
    #1076 #1090 filler. increase post count.
    #1146 Mick nominates emf as lynchee. 25%
    He never put a FFA in on day 1.
    #1163 oh, he attacking Mick on thread, "this is Micks thread" EMF please addres this before lynching as Mick was hit by the SK
    #1394 Yoss calls emf the sk
    EMF didn't jmp ship, I took that as a g3 call to switch votes. is not switching when Lord and Mick insruct everyone to supicious? Mick thought the oppisite and ask me why i switched, maybe the q should be, why didn't you follow the consensus?
    PJ suspects emf [and also me :( ]
    Mick takes his end at the hand of the serial killer, Draco.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

As far as the thing about Lord, Yoss made what I assumed was a joke about stringing him up later and the confusion spread from there. Despite the fact that he trusts Dottie and seems to think I'm a wolf, I've always believed Lord was Snape, or there would have been a counterclaim.

As far as your accusations sKeith, Tritium did throw my name out on day one, along with a few others as far as I recall. Then Uriel included my name in a list of suspects,
    Uriel. wrote: »
    So we have emf, geehead :p, and grumps as initial primary suspects?

but I think he changed his mind:
    Uriel. wrote: »
    SKeith is the serial killer I'd say.

I think this was based on you being a low poster, which, funnily enough I put down to you being a newbie like me.

As it stands, I think Dottie's the wolf and it's a toss up between you and MrsFD as serial killer.

When I woke at 11.00 there I read over the posts and someone had brought your name up a few times, I was scratching my head to why you were cleared, I couldn't remember. But if that is all it takes to secure a wolf win then throw me to the gallows and let the wolf team win. You will be kicking yourself once you find out I am a villager.

I think it may have been EMF asking the questions and pointing to you orYoss but someone did.

Yoss said it (jokingly). I replied seriously. EMF said it was a joke.

Tbh, thats not why I'm voting you. Of the four "unknowns", I feel you're the one who seems to be trying to "play dumb" about a lot of stuff, nearly invoking some chaos along the way. Calculating the number of wolves wrong, your panic to QB outing himself and the post about how you were going to change your vote to RTA. You acknowledged the Snape stuff earlier in the game, and then forgot it today when you're under fire. Looking at your votes, you voted with QB both times before Dan outted him and Vale, at which point you went along with the crowd every time.

I apologies if I'm wrong, but for the moment, I don't see any "clear" baddy, but feel there's something suspicious in your posting style...

lynch is at two. i just spent that long typing that up... 1 hour.. not two... sorry for the confusion.

#510 #514. Uriel was making a play at my initials! read 4 more posts down.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

One quick thing sKeith before I respond to your post

I am not a he ;)

very sorry. noted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

EMF2010 wrote: »
    One quick thing sKeith before I respond to your post

I am not a he ;)