Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm just going to refer to everyone as "they"....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,925 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i've voted mrs f. working over lunch unfortanatley. participation will be minimal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith wrote: »
    okay, after reading through these i'm voting for EMF.
    If i have i've another 2 hours before the lynch. I'm off to research MFD now as the 2nd least poster.
    starting at post #812 there is lots of talk about either good guys or dead people.
    #824 he has hopped on the RTA bandwagon.
    #834 there is HP lore talk, an advantage for the wolves if they know the lore, you can speel away post count on lore.
    #840 pondering on his advatages as a wolf if g3 are locked out of their common room.
    #918 is the use of the word scheeming a valid reason to attack somebody? this is the g3 we are talking about here.
    #980 #984 #1007 filler posts to increase post count
    #1032 this incriminates me here as i used the term flip flop too. is using that term wolfie. well i said it and emf said it.
    #1049 Jumping on bandwagon
    #1060 mama or dan. He chose Dan.
    #1076 #1090 filler. increase post count.
    #1146 Mick nominates emf as lynchee. 25%
    He never put a FFA in on day 1.
    #1163 oh, he attacking Mick on thread, "this is Micks thread" EMF please addres this before lynching as Mick was hit by the SK
    #1394 Yoss calls emf the sk
    EMF didn't jmp ship, I took that as a g3 call to switch votes. is not switching when Lord and Mick insruct everyone to supicious? Mick thought the oppisite and ask me why i switched, maybe the q should be, why didn't you follow the consensus?
    PJ suspects emf [and also me :( ]
    Mick takes his end at the hand of the serial killer, Draco.

Ok I haven't the time to go over each and every post but a couple of things.
    My spiel about the HP lore is just me being a fan. As you point out, spieling away might have been an advantage but I didn't exactly do that.

I did do a FFA on day one and Raze was on it so I didn't jump on the bandwagon for RTA. I was always suspicious based on what he said about surviving the lynch and GUFC defending him.
    The thing about it being Mick's thread was a joke about the amount of posts that he'd made recently. Blame that one on a crappy sense of humour.
    Yoss called me the SK because I didn't ask if Uriel was the SK but I explained that the reason I didn't was because Uriel was killed by the SK.

On the jumping ship thing, I'm not sure which vote you're talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

re no ffa on day1 i went by #723

Keith and EMF, who are ye voting for?

• Advertisement

Sorry, Keith already said EMF.

Ok I think you were talking about the vote where it was between Vale and QB. My logic was based on the night before when there was a debate between Mahama and Dan.
    EMF2010 wrote: »
    I'm flip flopping all over the place with my vote. Raze/ QB / Mahama....I.might just pick a name from a (sorting) hat at this rate!

I said the above, then Vale said
    Think about Dan

The next night, after Dan had peaked Vale (Dan was still alive because I went with Mahama in the end btw), I stuck to Vale because I believed Dan and thought Vale was trying to push me. See:
    I'm probably going to vote for Vale myself. I think Dan's telling the truth and Vale definitely steered me towards voting for Dan.

I think I'm going to go with MrsFD. I'm convinced Dottie is wolf but it looks like its between me and MrsFD and I'm going to vote to keep myself alive.

Ok I think you were talking about the vote where it was between Vale and QB. My logic was based on the night before when there was a debate between Mahama and Dan.

I said the above, then Vale said

The next night, after Dan had peaked Vale (Dan was still alive because I went with Mahama in the end btw), I stuck to Vale because I believed Dan and thought Vale was trying to push me. See:

yeah. thats the vote. i recall we could have swung it. im glad it worked out the way it did. we i do these searches, i only pull up your posts so am not getting full context. i just say what i see.

yeah.

you did good on that vote. ty.

but the question is why didn't you follow the g3, you where last to cast your vote. mick and lord where saying to vote qb. you went against them. i swapped when it was mentioned on thread, you cast after me. lynch form was closed before mich said that it'd be interesting to see who switched.

• Advertisement

I didn't know I had to follow them, and I wasn't the only one. I've explained as best I can, if I'm still alive later you can grill me some more ;)

Lunch is over now (actually it was over 20 mins ago but hey, it's Friday :D ) and I've to get back to at least pretending to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form is closed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

We're down to the final eight and things are heating up in the school of witchcraft and wizardry. MrsFlushdraw has been thrown into the forbidden forest to meet the four dragons to be used in the Triwizard Tournament. A cruel way to end it for he really but oh well.

Lynch results
    MrsFlushdraw (5) - Lord TSC, Strawberry Milkshake, dottie_lottie, y0ssar1an22, EMF2010
    EMF2010 (2) - raze_them_all, sKeith
    sKeith (1) - MrsFlushdraw

MrsFlushdraw has been lynched

Next munch at 4pm

wll, i can abandon looking up MFDs post now. RIP MFD.

dottie. 237 posts. okay, i'll start digging, I've made my case for emf up to thursday. i'll dig his later posts too.

okay village use me. do you want me to dig dotties post and report or later posts and report or you want me to just shut up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

dottie. 237 posts. okay, i'll start digging, I've made my case for emf up to thursday. i'll dig HER later posts too.

FYP

dotties posts or emfs later posts.

oh. sorry again. have to get out of that habit.

dotties posts or emfs later posts.

either is fine by me!

• Advertisement

it was directed at emf dottie. i have you firmly as female. don't think i got you wrong yet.

it was directed at emf dottie. i have you firmly as female. don't think i got you wrong yet.

EMF is female too!!

Female and gratefully alive...for now. I suspect a wolf might nibble on me later

i need to catch up on today. if 1 dies at 4 we know mrs f was bad. 2 dead, she was good.

3 unknowns:
    dottie
    skeith
    emf

rip mrs F. if you were good, apologies! no better way to go out though.

Rip MrsFD. If you were a goodie, we will know at 4. Otherwise.......

Gotcha!

x

okay village use me. do you want me to dig dotties post and report or later posts and report or you want me to just shut up?

coming across as being a too helpful village can be construed as suspicious.

Ok how about we try something else, how about everyone who is unconfirmed tells us the things they have done to help the village. Talk about how you've played and what you've been trying to achieve.

Also EMF, (and I'm sure I'll regret this later, tho I am getting that big apology from you which will make up for it) WHY do you think I'm a wolf? I voted for GUFC, I was determined to hang QB, going after 1 team mate would be 1 thing but 2 would be lunacy. Like if you think I'm evil, then logically you should think I'm the SK. I submit the reason you think that I'm a wolf is because you KNOW I couldn't be the sk, because you are

Female and gratefully alive...for now. I suspect a wolf might nibble on me later

I worry if I survive, it means I've been left to keep playing poorly :pac:

Not 100% clearing Keith, but I think if I was a wolf, I'd have vote with the crowd to stay hidden. Keith voting against everyone else makes him stand out, which you'd imagine the baddies would be avoiding now...

• Advertisement

3 unknowns:
    dottie
    skeith
    emf

Nah Dotties a wolf I'm sure of it. ;-)

Advertisement