Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage in Ennis

• 19-03-2017 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

I have few small jobs to do with my car. Anyone recommend a good garage in Ennis that will not cost a bomb!Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭john hanrahan

easy recommendation, charlie mc enery on the old mill rd, good mechanic and accomadating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭fire_man

thanks I will check him out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I couldn't recommend Charlie enough, wouldn't dream of going anywhere else with my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Agree with all above, and Charlie will talk you through cost of all parts and labour beforehand, you'll know how you'll be fixed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭fire_man

great thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

He's so accommodating that he will do the job you pay him for.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 shunney

I've been going to Charlie for years, first class service and really honest too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Have been dealing with McEnery's for some time now. Excellent service, couldn't recommend him enough.

Advertisement