Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inglot- what to buy

Options
  • 19-03-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Recently received a voucher for Inglot
    I don't own any of their products but looking forward to treating myself!
    What one INGLOT product would you recommend?!
    I'm pale face and rarely wear tan but I do like to do my make up for an occasion!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Their gel eyeliner is very well rated! Their eyeshadows are excellent and their blushes are worth a look too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I love their eyeshadows, really great range of colours.

Only other product I've tried was a liquid foundation, I didn't like it at all, it was very "flat" or something.

I think I've heard good things about their make-up brushes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thank you ladies, will definitely look at the gel eyeliner and eyeshadows! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

If you're super pale I'd avoid their foundations. I've never found light enough for my skin tone with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

Thank you ladies, will definitely look at the gel eyeliner and eyeshadows! :)

Only thing to be careful of is that the gel eyeliner is an absolute b*tch to get off, if you go wrong with it, it can be hard to fix!

Would highly recommend their eyeshadows, most of them are €6 each so get yourself one of their empty Freedom palettes and get a few of your favourite eyeshadows, it's a great way to build a totally personal palette xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Eyeshadow all the way for me. Blend well and tons of shades to choose from.
    I am very pale and their blushes are just too pigmented for me. Pity because they look great on my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Definite +1 for their gel liner. Really recommend their Duraline product too for reviving any gel makeup products that have dried out or for applying under pigments etc. Although its quite hard to get your hands on as from my experience it was always sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 msdc

Eyeshawdows, pigments, highlighters, duraline, gel eyeliner.  The eyeliner is difficult to remove but can be fixed with duraline or concealer.  I'd highly recommend duraline it can be used for so many things apart from adding life back into a gel product.

Advertisement