Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo

Options
  • 19-03-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I'm banned from Mayo gaa discussion again for calling keegan a thug.fair enough.will you tell the lads and lasses on forum I'll be back in a week.they might be worried.
    Also I'm banned From posting in the soccer forum even though I was never banned from there in my life.can you check this if you can please.many thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This forum is for appealing cards or bans. but it appears you accept your GAA ban.

You are not banned from Soccer. You need to apply for access. Please see this forum for details. You need to go through the process set out there to request access

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭casscass4444

Beasty wrote: »
    This forum is for appealing cards or bans. but it appears you accept your GAA ban.

You are not banned from Soccer. You need to apply for access. Please see this forum for details. You need to go through the process set out there to request access

Cheers for that beasty.ill look into the soccer forum.didnt know about applying to post there.
    What about me old pals in Mayo.dont want them wasting time with a search party.can that mod pm them I'll be back in a week? They will think I was abducted the way I disappeared in such a crucial time to take strips out of their team

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Not a DRF so closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement