Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject Choice Help *Geography*

Options
  • 20-03-2017 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm selecting my subjects for 5th year on Wednesday and I would like to know how much harder does Geography get in LC. How much more work does it involve compared to the Junior Cert? I enjoy learning the subject and I got a B in my Junior Cert with only studying 2 hours before it. I am willing to actually study long hours of geography for the leaving cert but I am quite weak at essay type questions. For JC Higher English I learned off about 23 A4 of full notes word by word off by heart, unfortunately got a C probably due to the essay and comprehensions. The other subject that ties in 4th place is construction studies. Got an A for it in the JC.

Advertisement