Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Batteries (Dublin City Centre)

Options
  • 20-03-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I have a few old watches (3 or 4) that I'd like to get cleaned and get back in working order.. I can manage the cleaning part but is there anywhere that does a deal on battery replacement for a few watches?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi,

I have a few old watches (3 or 4) that I'd like to get cleaned and get back in working order.. I can manage the cleaning part but is there anywhere that does a deal on battery replacement for a few watches?

Thanks

Any Jewellers or Pharmacy!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Buy a pack of batteries in any Euro shop! A jeweller will charge €8 - €10 to replace one battery.

Most watches are easy to open.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I've had watch batteries changed in the Watch Shop on the 2nd floor of Jervis Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I just buy the Batteries and put them in myself, last 2 I got cost me 1.40 for the 2, most jewellers will charge €10 a go to change one

21/25

Advertisement