Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching line to residential

Options
  • 18-03-2017 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

my retired 75yr old father in law had a business no longer trading years called to switch his home line to residential got another bill extra 40euro and still on business now billing over 120 can anyone help. Lads on phone support very rude

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi FairPlay63,

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm very sorry to hear this. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend you're father in law call into our Business Service centre on 1800 601 701 and they can discuss transferring the account over to residential. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Unfortunately, We are unable to change the account type from here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I do apologise I cannot assist you further from here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Anna.[/font]

Advertisement