Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden sold out in dublin 3arena.

Options
  • 20-03-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Iron maiden have officially sold out their date in the 3 arena.. if you haven't got your tickets already then im afraid it will be very difficult to do so.. even if you manage to get some you might not be able to get in since the venue requires your credit card and email from ticketmaster about your ticket purchase. Only way to do this is to buy a ticket from somebody who will be going and you can tag with them.. this is the 3rd time they have sold out in dublin, last time was 2007 in the point theatre and before that was 2003 in the same venue. 2010 was a close sellout but fell short by a few hundred only. Hopefully they will have some production tickets on hold and will release them closer to the date but these tickets are limited. 100 or more if you are lucky 250 pushing it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

There will always be a few drop-outs closer to the gig. Not so easy to organise a ticket though with the ticketless system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Raging. I was set to buy two today as it was payday. Absolutely raging :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Few tickets will prob show up on TM the week of the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Their RDS show a few years back was a disgrace to humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Wooderson wrote: »
    Their RDS show a few years back was a disgrace to humanity.

The Maiden show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Passenger wrote: »
    The Maiden show?

Dickenson playing she'll be coming round the mountain on his cheeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭trey99

Wooderson wrote: »
    Dickenson playing she'll be coming round the mountain on his cheeks.

22 thousand people was not too bad a turnout, if memory serves me right, their sound system went and bruce just jokingly done that to use up some time.

xpletiv wrote: »
    Raging. I was set to buy two today as it was payday. Absolutely raging :(

Keep checking every few days, some tickets are held and then released closer to the date, usually standing tickets, seats are rarely released again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

There was a batch of standing tickets released late last week, they did not last long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

Damn it ... I'll have to check TM every day from now on :S

• Advertisement

I let you guys know as soon as we have some in..

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Layne

trey99 wrote: »
    Keep checking every few days, some tickets are held and then released closer to the date, usually standing tickets, seats are rarely released again.

Was afraid it would only be standing tickets released.
    I am hoping to bring my 11 year old, he loves Shinedown. Because of his age seated tickets are the only option. I know with the whole ticketless thang we won't be able to source tickets on toutless, donedeal etc.
    What do people think would be the chances of coming across two adjacent seated tickets?? I'm sure some people will be stuck with tickets unable to sell so we could accompany the seller inside and then pay, level of trust I know but would it be worth a shot?? Better again if anyone on here knows of two such tickets available I would gladly pay face value at the gig.
    All advice greatly appreciated. While we would travel to Dublin on spec we live way down South so a guarantee of tickets would obviously be more appealing.

Layne wrote: »
    Was afraid it would only be standing tickets released.
    I am hoping to bring my 11 year old, he loves Shinedown. Because of his age seated tickets are the only option. I know with the whole ticketless thang we won't be able to source tickets on toutless, donedeal etc.
    What do people think would be the chances of coming across two adjacent seated tickets?? I'm sure some people will be stuck with tickets unable to sell so we could accompany the seller inside and then pay, level of trust I know but would it be worth a shot?? Better again if anyone on here knows of two such tickets available I would gladly pay face value at the gig.
    All advice greatly appreciated. While we would travel to Dublin on spec we live way down South so a guarantee of tickets would obviously be more appealing.

Swap for seating tickets.. people do go crazy for standing, so if you get standing then swap, all secondary sites are sold out to. Literally nothin left.. swap with some on the night of the show, arrange it so the paperless system wont be a issue, enter the arena tofether then take their position and they take yours, very easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

Someone had a ticket on sale on Adverts yesterday, only it was paper ticket for seating ... not sure if a scam or not but I placed an offer. I really don't want to miss seeing Maiden live... so anyone with an extra ticket please let me know, happy to pay within reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Suff wrote: »
    Someone had a ticket on sale on Adverts yesterday, only it was paper ticket for seating ... not sure if a scam or not but I placed an offer. I really don't want to miss seeing Maiden live... so anyone with an extra ticket please let me know, happy to pay within reason.

There are no paper tickets for this show, all tickets are paperless so if you were to try and buy a second hand ticket, it'd be a big risk. You're better off keeping a close eye on ticketmaster in case any extra tickets go on sale in the next couple of weeks.

Advertisement