Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Airport to Limerick City after 10pm

Options
  • 20-03-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

I will be arriving into Cork Airport at 9:40pm on Friday night. Is there any public transport to get to Limerick? I looked at Bus Eireann and Irish Rail and they don't appear to have a service that "late", and I don't fancy paying €60+ for a room and then having to pay transport again on Saturday. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

There is no real way of doing it at all.

Unfortunately your choices are
    - Book a hotel
    - Take an earlier flight
    - Fly from Dublin Airport in future that has frequent services to Limerick until late.

There does not appear to be demand for services from Cork Airport to Limerick late at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

devnull wrote: »
    There is no real way of doing it at all.

Unfortunately your choices are
    - Book a hotel
    - Take an earlier flight
    - Fly from Dublin Airport in future that has frequent services to Limerick until late.

There does not appear to be demand for services from Cork Airport to Limerick late at night.

Cheers devnull. Yeah I always fly Shannon or Dublin. Just the way things worked out this time Cork flights were better (cheaper and day wise) I will book a hotel. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,162 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

I've researched that method myself for a trip to Newcastle, after about 7pm forget it. Even with a train connection it can be quite iffy.

Advertisement