Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No sound issues on iPhone 6s

Options
  • 20-03-2017 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone else have intermitant no sound issue with their Iphone 6s. I will be listening to something on headphones, hit pause and them play again and won't have any sound. It also happens when I move apps sometimes too (eg from podcasts to a radioplayer).

I have had the issue with different sets of headphones, the only thing that fixes it is to reboot the phone.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah same problem with my 6s using headphone controls. I've had it for ages, and with my previous 6s as well, but it's infrequent and not reproducible, just happens randomly. Usually pressing play a few times fixes it, so it's more of an annoyance than anything else.

Advertisement