Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No electric bill received for Feb/March?

Options
  • 20-03-2017 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

As the title says, I haven't yet received my electric bill for the last two months (since 11th Jan) - is there a delay with sending them out this month?
    I just wanted to double check since usually I receive one around the 10th. I logged into my account to check and it says that my next bill is May and there is currently nothing owed, which is strange.
    I'd love a free month :P but wanted to double check with you guys as I don't want to receive a 'surprise' bill later...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi silvara,

Thank you for getting in touch.

There has been a meter-reading/estimation delay recently for some customers' scheduled bills - we regret the inconvenience.

If you would like us to review the Electric Ireland account in question to see whether the bill is now on its way, just private message us the relevant account number, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Hi silvara,

Thank you for getting in touch.

There has been a meter-reading/estimation delay recently for some customers' scheduled bills - we regret the inconvenience.

If you would like us to review the Electric Ireland account in question to see whether the bill is now on its way, just private message us the relevant account number, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Thanks for responding so quickly, I'll PM you now

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

Hi Una,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but having the same issue here.

New customer here waiting on first bill, which was due 4/5 days ago according to my online account, which is now saying next bill is 18th May. Could you check it for me if I PM the relevant details? Thanks.

Hi spongerobinson,

Thank you for getting in touch. That is no problem at all. Contact us at any time, via any thread.

Private message us any time also, with the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will respond as soon as possible - we can check whether the bill is on its way.

Thanks,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

Thanks Una,

PM just sent to you now with the details.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Thanks Una,

PM just sent to you now with the details.

Cheers.
    Hi again spongerobinson,

Thanks for your post.

We will reach your private message by tomorrow at the latest.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement