If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55" 4k

Options
  • 20-03-2017 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭

A few months back I started a thread on 4k TV's.

I've finally got around to going ahead with this.
    I'll be in Belfast this weekend, so I can collect.
    I'd be interested in:
    SAMSUNG UE55KU6000
    SONY BRAVIA KD55XD7005
    LG 55UH770V
    PANASONIC VIERA TX58DX700B  (with code FLASH100)

Are any of these particularly better than the other?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

A few months back I started a thread on 4k TV's.

I've finally got around to going ahead with this.
    I'll be in Belfast this weekend, so I can collect.
    I'd be interested in:
    SAMSUNG UE55KU6000
    SONY BRAVIA KD55XD7005
    LG 55UH770V
    PANASONIC VIERA TX58DX700B  (with code FLASH100)

Are any of these particularly better than the other?
    If you had Euro in your pocket the 58DX700 is pretty exceptional value in Yoyo at the moment - its £799 / but only €799 euro and the euro price includes shipping and our 6 year warranty!
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201923-viera-tx58dx700b.aspx

The Flash Sale will finish tomorrow so if you wanted to grab one at the €799 inc price I would go online tonight!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

I did think about the panasonic last night, and something small threw me off, the netflix button on the remote. I know I could have bought another remote, but I decided not to.
    Today I'm between the
    LG 55UH770V and the Samsung UE55KU6000.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I did think about the panasonic last night, and something small threw me off, the netflix button on the remote. I know I could have bought another remote, but I decided not to.
    Today I'm between the
    LG 55UH770V and the Samsung UE55KU6000.
    Hi Explosive_Cornflake,

I would prefer the LG 7 series panel to the Samsung but the Samsung has better smart features. If it wasn't for the Netflix button on the remote the DX700 would be the best of the bunch. I do have one of the LGs in stock but unfortunately these are available for in store collection only at the moment.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

I'm not too pushed about smart features, the better panel is where I'll be happier.
    I can collect from Belfast on Saturday, so an instore only is possible for me.
    I suppose if the netflix buttons annoys me enough I could get a basic enough universal remote.

I'm not too pushed about smart features, the better panel is where I'll be happier.
    I can collect from Belfast on Saturday, so an instore only is possible for me.
    I suppose if the netflix buttons annoys me enough I could get a basic enough universal remote.
    Hi Explosive_Cornflake.

just a little update.

The Flash code of the Pana 58" has now finished.

The 55KU6000 is now totally out of stock and I don't think anymore will arrive as it is due to finish very shortly.

Sony 55XD7005 also now out of stock.

We still have stock of the 55UH770 for collection priced at £769.00

Let me know what you think or if any others have caught your eye.

• Advertisement

Is this ue55ks7000 in stock?

Is this ue55ks7000 in stock?
    Hey Explosive_Cornfalke.

The 55KS7000 is due back in stock tomorrow as there are 2 arriving on our weekly delivery.
    Can be reserved for collection, priced at £899.

These are cracking televisions and the Quantum Dot technology really gives fantastic colours.

Yeah, can you keep me one? PM me if we need to get the ball rolling on it etc, I can pick it up Saturday.

Yeah, can you keep me one? PM me if we need to get the ball rolling on it etc, I can pick it up Saturday.
    Hey Explosive_Cornflake.

Excellent choice.

If you PM me your name and address I can get the order up to hold it for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.