Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apple store down tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

peteeeed wrote: »
    site is down again

The new products are available to order from today so just probably updating that.

On the new iPad Im veering towards a refurb Air2 or Pro over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

adox wrote: »
    The new products are available to order from today so just probably updating that.

On the new iPad Im veering towards a refurb Air2 or Pro over it.

i think i'm going with the new ipad , i have a macbook so don't need the pro power when comparing the prices

anybody seen a review of the new IPAD ?

Haven't seen any up yet but the more I look at the new iPad the more I think it's not for me.

I'm going to wait and see when the new pro is announced then see what a first gen refurb pro goes for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

There's not much to say about it. It's a low-cost iPad - body of a first gen iPad Air with the A9/M9 chip from the iPhone 6s.

• Advertisement

There's not much to say about it. It's a low-cost iPad - body of a first gen iPad Air with the A9/M9 chip from the iPhone 6s.

yep ive bought one but i'm upgrading from an ipad mini 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I actually went from having an iPad Air 1st Gen to an iPad mini retina, well actually I had both at the same time but found I was using the iPad mini way more often and sold the air. Have iPad airs gone off the market completely now? Sorry haven't been keeping up, and also probably not the thread for this question but anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It looks like the Air is gone but new (really new) iPads are expected soon, probably next month, so who knows.

fixit now saying ipad screen actually 44% brighter than ipad air 1

https://9to5mac.com/2017/03/30/ipad-2017-screen-brightness/

Some up on YouTube now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement