Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture

Options
  • 20-03-2017 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm moving into a new house in the coming days. I've put everything on the long finger!

I need to buy beds and a suite of furniture.

Could anyone recommend anywhere to buy decent beds in the North East region??

The Navan Sofa Factory was recommended to me for furniture??

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

Be easier to recommend places if you mention where you live. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Ikea is grand, obviously the more you spend the better the quality but even their cheapest furniture is going to be of decent quality. I used Ikea for my 3 bedrooms and have had no issues. Beds, wardrobes, drawers etc all Ikea and all are in good nick after 4.5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Dundalk...Drogheda...???

• Registered Users Posts: 29,347 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Beds (and possibly other furniture, but definitely beds) I can highly recommend bigmickey.ie

I've got loads of stuff from him for various houses including my own, all great quality and the service is second to none. He used to have a Talk To section on here, I'm not sure if he's on boards much these days but you won't go wrong with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Snugbugrug28

Newry

• Advertisement
Advertisement