Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost property near Fallon & Byrne Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 20-03-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to ring in relation to lost property in Dun laoghaire. I have rang the Garda station but no luck. I lost a pair of rayban sunglasses in a battered black case. They were in perfect condition and I reckon they fell out of the car when I opened the door.
    We were parked on park road just down from Fallon and Byrne.
    Anyone know where else I should look? Does Dun laoghaire have a Facebook page for lost property? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭NutmegGirl

You could try asking in the restaurant, someone might have dropped them in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

NutmegGirl wrote: »
    You could try asking in the restaurant, someone might have dropped them in there

Thank you I have tried that.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have seen one general dun laoghaire page on facebook which is fairly active

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566967983332763/

I wish there was a completely official government place for lost & found stuff -somewhere if I found something I would have no question where to go.

I remember seeing what I presumed to be a lost cat, but loads of sites had been set up for lost & found pets, I checked several but gave up.

Advertisement