Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longshot Appeal

• 20-03-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

So. I am unsure whether this post is a breach of any rules; my phone battery is very, very low so I can't check them prior.

I am appealing to any person who finds themselves in the proximity of Arthur's Quay bus stop, at 23:30, that they may try to persuade the driver of the 23:30 Limerick-Tralee/Killarney to wait an extra 5 minutes before departing.

I am currently on a bus to Limerick station, ETA 23:25(ish?). Plan is to try sprinting between the station& Arthur's Quay, but having a little wiggle room to work with will be immensely appreciated, as if I miss the Kerry bus then I'll be waiting another two hours for the next one.

Battery is 3%, so I won't be able to reply until I've something to plug into, but let's see what Limerick can pull together on the fly to help a fellow Limerick man!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

How'd you get on? I'm guessing you didn't make it, simply because the busses into the station tend to be late and the ones departing from Arthur's Quay tend to leave on time ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

This is the most dramatic post i have ever seen on this forum. Its like a movie scene - 3% battery too! *mind explodes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

This is how I'm imagining the OP to look right now 3eb4fc66ee1ba0cf9f8cebdd7f97f748f58b7d8a504c81fc72460a2dad7ad07f.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

missing%20the%20bus98043.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Parchment wrote: »
    This is the most dramatic post i have ever seen on this forum. Its like a movie scene - 3% battery too! *mind explodes*

Expect it on the Limerick Leader Facebook page soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Berty wrote: »
    Expect it on the Limerick Leader Facebook page soon.

This made my day!!

Imagine the comments under it "Ah bless de poor pet xxxxxx", "Liked and Shared!!!! xx".

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Parchment wrote: »
    This made my day!!

Imagine the comments under it "Ah bless de poor pet xxxxxx", "Liked and Shared!!!! xx".

Haha, thats all we need on here, a "shared" button. It would melt boards.ie

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

1 like = 1 prayer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭adaminho

panda100 wrote: »
    This is how I'm imagining the OP to look right now 3eb4fc66ee1ba0cf9f8cebdd7f97f748f58b7d8a504c81fc72460a2dad7ad07f.jpg

Iiqt7.jpg

Advertisement