Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to claim from small Claims Court?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Waste of time now - just gone into liquidation

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pcarbery

Just want to be absolutely sure - anyone that is reading,,,,,I got an email on April 6th from Gamercon saying that they were "going to issue a refund" but it never arrived,,,,,,,,,,,,,are they gone bust????/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

pcarbery wrote: »
    Just want to be absolutely sure - anyone that is reading,,,,,I got an email on April 6th from Gamercon saying that they were "going to issue a refund" but it never arrived,,,,,,,,,,,,,are they gone bust????/

Read the post directly above yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 buzzinb

I was at Gamercon and was also very disappointed on the day. I understand they are not around anymore.

I got involved directly with PlayersXpo which is on yesterday and today. No queues and so far all the feedback from people who are going is very positive.

There are a lot of people stating that PlayersXpo is the same as Gamercon, but just a different brand. That's total crap.

Today PlayersXpo is allowing any Gamercon people (who still have their confirmation email from Gamercon) free entry. Details over on players.ie website https://www.players.ie/blog/2017/10/29/playersxpo-sunday-free-admission-today-for-gamercon-customers

Advertisement