Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium up again

Options
  • 21-03-2017 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

in 2014 i paid 375
    in 2015 i paid 430
    in 2016 i paid 486
    in 2017 , i am now asked for 712 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    never made a claim , full driving license for over 20 years etc......

ENOUGH NOW , you lost me as a customer and i will be taking away from you my 2 other insurances ......

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi stef22, if you PM me your policy number I can have a look into this for you. Thanks Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stef22

no thanks Lisa,  it is the same story every year and this time i will not renew.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Sorry to hear to this, hopefully we will be able to offer you a more competitive quote in the future. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

They know that they can get away with it, one big cartel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

stef22 wrote: »
    no thanks Lisa,  it is the same story every year and this time i will not renew.
    We were the same, surprisingly An Post Insurance gave us the best deal this year - €150 less than 123.ie and €190 less than Liberty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

OP, next time hopefully you (and others reading this) will learn that you must *always* price around at renewal. The longer you keep renewing with the same insurer, the more they will gouge you. It's quite deliberate, standard procedure. Lisa doesn't really mean the apology, she's just doing her job.

Advertisement