Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackthorn / bog oak straight razor or scales only - wanted

Options
  • 21-03-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am looking for straight razors with black bog oak or blackthorn scales or scales only.

Does anyone know of any or someone that could make the scales ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Send macrob77 on here a PM about it. He restored a razor for me and did great with. Not too sure how active he is here anymore though

He might be able to make a set for you.

Other than that, you might need to check some of the shaving sites for someone to make a set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fly4fun

Thanks.

I have been trying to contact him but his website is down and no response on PM's I guess he is no longer active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

You could try max sprecher. He is in the States and was pretty good to deal with when I connected him before.

Or you could possibly try one of the guys over in the woodwork section of boards. One of those lads may be able to help you out of you have a scale pattern.

Advertisement