Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog bit delivery mans finger

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

*Nnngggg*... I'm millimetres away from locking this thread... Because all the bitchy, snippy posts and lack of mutual respect for fellow posters... They're all starting to upset me.
    Please make it stop.
    Now.
    Final warning.
    Thank you.
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Baralis1

To be honest, if the dog bit someone, it's a dangerous animal and needs to be destroyed. Ok you have your perimeter secure and the dogs shouldn't be able to escape. But what if they do? What if they come across a small child and viscously maul and kill him or her? No owner means their dog to escape and cause harm but it happens.
    I was chased into my own house out of my own back garden by a neighbour's vicious dog who got through the fence. The dog wanted to rip my throat out but is like a teddybear around the owner's family. Dogs don't know boundaries and dangerous dogs may attack anyone outside their own family if they escape.

Consider this a warning of a possible future tragedy OP. Please have the dog put to sleep and reconsider keeping dogs with the potential to bite strangers in future before someone else gets more serious hurt or killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Its a thread just like this I got my only ever yellow card all them years ago , I remembered that just as I was going to make a point .

Move along.....nothing to see here .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    It isn't exactly the most ludicrous thing in the world to suggest someone may need surgery after being bitten by a vicious aggressive dog.

And I'm not speculating anything, I simply explained the meaning of cosmetic surgery to you because you clearly thought the other poster was implying the delivery man was getting Botox or something.

At the risk of getting the thread locked, come on, how did I imply that.

Mods: we need an answer to this absolute BS.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I'm not really seeing any reason to keep this thread open anymore.... To save me time and energy, I'll just say it has turned from a reasonably small mess to a large mess.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement