Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of leaving

Options
  • 21-03-2017 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I get both gas & elec with EI and have been with you a number of years ( DD/online bills). Recently I had Energia at the door with offers of discounts/cashback/remote heating app etc . When I rang EI, I was told that on my contract renewal, my discounts will actually be reducing.

I just don't see whats in it for me to stay?

Cheers
    Gaz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Gaz,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The offers for new and existing customers can be found online here.

To discuss these savings in further detail, we recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Sales team directly. They can be called on 1850 305 090 from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays. They would be in the best position to answer any questions that you may have.

All Electric Ireland customers, who clear their bills within Electric Ireland's credit terms, are also entered into a draw for a Nissan Leaf SVE. Further details regarding this are available here.

Customers can also avail of further savings and offers with Electric Ireland Rewards.

Electric Ireland customers can also avail of a number of smart heating devices, such as the Nest Learning Thermostat. The Nest is available for all customers, new and existing, for €130.

Further information on the Smart Heating Controls can be found online.

Alternatively, the Electric Ireland Home Services team can be called directly on 1850 372 333. They are available from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement