Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Account Pending

Options
  • 21-03-2017 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Eir Reps.

I was wondering if you could help me on this one,

I ordered BB 2 weeks ago, appt was due on Friday but your installs dept called in saying I could have one on Monday (Yesterday), the tech was very helpful, installed everything nice and tidy, problem is he left me without any internet saying it would be up and running in 20 minutes. It's been 18 hours and still no life sign from the modem.

I called your CST who advised me my account is still pending to "Active", could you please clarify what needs to be done to make it go fully active as I have the equipment at home wasting energy for nothing? Do I need to keep it on? Please clarify.

Pedro Freitas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

StraIE wrote: »
    Hi Eir Reps.

I was wondering if you could help me on this one,

I ordered BB 2 weeks ago, appt was due on Friday but your installs dept called in saying I could have one on Monday (Yesterday), the tech was very helpful, installed everything nice and tidy, problem is he left me without any internet saying it would be up and running in 20 minutes. It's been 18 hours and still no life sign from the modem.

I called your CST who advised me my account is still pending to "Active", could you please clarify what needs to be done to make it go fully active as I have the equipment at home wasting energy for nothing? Do I need to keep it on? Please clarify.

Pedro Freitas.
    Hi Pedro,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I am really sorry to hear about the delay you are experiencing trying to get your services activated.

Trouble shooting may be required with our technical support team. If you can PM me your account details and I can have a further look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

Advertisement