Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handlebar help (Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo)

Options
  • 21-03-2017 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

Looking for some advice on handlebars. I changed my own to a nice set of Zipp sl 70 aero bars recently, really liking them and so is my wife. And that's where I need a bit of help. She wants something similar, looking for an alloy bar, 38cm with flat tops. Harder than it sounds. Most bars that small don't have the flat tops and any that do are carbon and more than she wants to spend, carbon ones being over E200 and budget under E100.

I've seen the Zipp Service Course 70 ergo online and they look like they might have a flat top but it's hard to find any decent pictures of them. Anyone use this bar or has seen it? Only other one I can find is the PRO PLT compact ergo, looks like a decent bar and a decent price, measurements of the bar match zipps but if possible I'd prefer to go with the zipp.

Comments

Advertisement