Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC case choice + where to buy

Options
  • 21-03-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey there guys, new around here (both the forum and Ireland).
    I`m planning to build a new PC soon, and it will be the first time I'll have a good budget for it (around 4k € for the whole build inc monitor).
    I was planning to go the liquid cooling route for both CPU and GPU so what case would you recommend to be able to install water cooling for both pieces?
    Initially I`d use something like NZXT Kraken X41 (or any other 140mm radiator AIO block) for CPU cooling and get a water cooled GTX 1080 (like the one Gigabyte or EVGA are offering) which also come with a 140mm radiator AIO block.
    I`m thinking about getting the CM Master Case 5 for this rig but I'm not quite sure if it will fit both radiators, could anyone assist me on this or advise on another case that could do the job better?
    Also I was planning to get most parts from komplett.ie but they are not offering any water cooled GTX 1080, where would you guys recommend to get it?
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Buy from Mindfactory.DE, Amazon, or Overclockers.co.UK

Watercooled 1080 is silly when a 1080Ti will always outperform it.

Advertisement