Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage in NI

Options
  • 21-03-2017 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

I have no problem roaming anywhere in the world except Northern Ireland where I can't get phone or internet coverage? Any solutions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

I have no problem roaming anywhere in the world except Northern Ireland where I can't get phone or internet coverage? Any solutions?
    Hi trishasaffron,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your roaming and data coverage. We currently have a roaming agreement in Northern Ireland so you should not be experiencing any issues unless there is coverage issues in the specific area you are in.

If you are currently in Northern Ireland we can troubleshoot this with you now, if not, if you could please get back in touch with us when you are so we can run through some troubleshooting questions with you. Feel free to PM me your full name, mobile number and pin were I can check if roaming is enabled on your account.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

Advertisement