Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Newport on Holiday visa?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

You can not work unless you have a visa that specifically allows you to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 throwawayac

ProudDUB wrote: »
    You can not work unless you have a visa that specifically allows you to.

Oh I know that, in just asking is anyone aware of any businesses that pay cash in hand and take on people without visas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

Oh I know that, in just asking is anyone aware of any businesses that pay cash in hand and take on people without visas

Which is against federal law?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,242 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I'd say a few do OP, but you would really have to e there to find out.

But Newport is small too so don't be surprised if you have trouble finding anyone will to help you in that regard.

Oh by the way which Newport are you talking about, I am referring to Newport RI

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Which is against federal law?

It's also also against Boards.ie rules. OP, posters can't give you tips or advise on breaking the law, here or in the US.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ProudDUB wrote: »
    It's also also against Boards.ie rules. OP, posters can't give you tips or advise on breaking the law, here or in the US.

^ This

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement