Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skin Damage

Options
  • 22-03-2017 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I used to work for a Boston Scientific back in 2000.

I was working in a small room with corrosion chemicals. I worked there for about 1 year. I wore glasses (metal frame) at the time, and after a short time when I had left the company I noticed the skin below my eyes was slightly damaged sort of yellow marks that didn't look normal for a then 31 year old. And from then on, me now being 47, the skin below my eyes is starting to really sag.

I really do think with me being in the room with the Chemicals my eye glasses must have got contaminated through time, and wearing them next to my skin caused the damage. I don't know what to do as regards to contacting them about it.

Is it too late after all this time?. I look in the mirror and all I see is the damage getting worse and worse as I get older. I know people get bags under their eyes as they get older and thats a part of life, but this is different and looks abnormal. I am at a loss as what to do. Would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks

Regards Paddy

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the beauty forum, as it covers skincare:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1488

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paddy_1970

I was just wondering if the company is responsible, or could it be proven that there is chemical damage? I don't really know where to start

• Registered Users Posts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Paddy_1970 wrote:
    I was just wondering if the company is responsible, or could it be proven that there is chemical damage? I don't really know where to start

With a solicitor, I should think.

Advertisement