Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jose Eber Curling Wand

Options
  • 22-03-2017 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get a 32mm Jose Eber curling wand. BT, Debenhams, Arnotts, Amazon - none seem to have them

These are the only curlers to work in my hair. Curly blow dry and GHD do not last for me. If anyone is similar and has found another brand that works, I welcome your feedback.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I've never come across Jose Eber ever so can't help you. I have a Karmin G3 Salon Pro clipless curling wand suggest you read for yourself. My hair is dead straight and short and I used it to make waves rather than curls. The barrel is from half an inch (12.7mm) up to 1" (25.4mm). https://www.karminhairtools.com/ie/curling-irons.html I hope it is of some help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Hoolies

Thank you, I will look in to it. I have long thick hair, so really looking for a 32mm barrell. Thinking of getting the GHD curler

Advertisement