Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cotters MC - will they change tyre/ adjust chain on the spot or need to book?

• 22-03-2017 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I need to get a new front tyre, adjust chain and get a rear brake bulb for my test on monday

If i drive into cotters, can they do it for me on the day? looking to get it done tomorrow or friday because test is monday.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I need to get a new front tyre, adjust chain and get a rear brake bulb for my test on monday

If i drive into cotters, can they do it for me on the day? looking to get it done tomorrow or friday because test is monday.

Thanks

Cant see why not.....ring first tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Hi guys,

Thanks

Yep,best to do it today or tomorrow though.

They have an open day this weekend and they gonna be mad busy.

Stewart,the mechanic in there is sound and quick too.No messing about with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,030 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi guys,

Thanks

I'd call ahead to make sure that they have tyres available, they usually have a good stock so shouldn't be an issue but it could be the one time they don't. I got sorted with a 20 minute wait for another bike to be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

1st round of the Irish Superbikes on this weekend too,so they deffo gonna be busy.

Advertisement