Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Network Charges Compare?

Options
  • 22-03-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Is there a website i can go to to check out and compare all the different mobile network charges, like how much for roaming/data/ calls etc?

I'm coming off my three contract and not sure who to switch to. Thinking of Virgin but now sure how they compare charge wise for the likes of roaming compared to other networks…don't really want to have to trawl through all the websites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Don't use Tesco, 48, Id or Virgin if you use any shortcode numbers such as park by text, banking 365, paypal two factor etc.

Switcher.ie is the big site for such comparisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,819 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Very hard to compare, some start off peak times later than others, some have pre pay plans updating every 28 days and not 30 which means an extra billing month a year. Roaming charges are well worth looking in to, some are insane, if it's a regular country you go to it may be better to purchase a SIM for that particular country instead.

This should be useful...

https://www.comreg.ie/price-comparison/mobile-phone/calculator/

Advertisement