Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delting messages from landline

Options
  • 22-03-2017 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Can Eir remotely delete old voicemails from the voicemail service? My father has a really old message that is a ridiculously long pocket dial. It goes on for at least 5 mins (we don't actually know how long it is) and we can't delete it until you get to the end of it.
    I'm just wondering if you can clear the memory on his voicemail service so it's not there anymore? It's annoying a very old man :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi sammyjo90,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Is the voicemail for his landline or his mobile?

If it is in relation to his landline, if he gets in contact with our support team on freephone 1901 they can reset the voicemail and that will remove all messages saved.

If it is in relation to his mobile, if he gets in contact with our eMobile team on 1800 690 000 they will be able to reset the voicemail.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

It's landline.
    Thanks

No problem :)

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Anna.

Hi there,
    Can you tell me how to talk to an actual person when I ring 1901 from the landline?
    I tried every sequence of numbers to get passed the automated stuff but cannot figure out what category this would fall under.
    Thanks.

If you contact 1901 and when prompted, enter the landline number in question and the select the number for customer care.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement

When u ring 1901 from the landline you get ask to press a number for what ever category if it's a fault.. something to do with a bill....moving etc...
    There is no option to input my number straight away

The 1st option asked should be for your phone number, if it does not ask for this and gives you an options list for billing, faults, etc. please press option 2 for faults and this department will be able to reset the mailbox erasing all voice messages.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement