Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress plug-in idea

Options
  • 22-03-2017 1:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I received an email with the following free Wordpress plug-in and everything checks out and it works just fine:

http://instafunnel.net/

My question is how damn powerful do you think this could be and what use cases would you have in mind to really leverage this plug-in?

For example I could take a BBC or RTE article on nutrition or recipes and then put in a pop-up or link to a diet book or recipe book that I am selling. Am I missing something here or is this an incredibly useful tool with loads of potential?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

donfers wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I received an email with the following free Wordpress plug-in and everything checks out and it works just fine:

http://instafunnel.net/

My question is how damn powerful do you think this could be and what use cases would you have in mind to really leverage this plug-in?

For example I could take a BBC or RTE article on nutrition or recipes and then put in a pop-up or link to a diet book or recipe book that I am selling. Am I missing something here or is this an incredibly useful tool with loads of potential?

Firstly, this is definitely illegal. It's copyright infringement.

Secondly, you're trying to scam your visitors. If they think that they're reading an RTE article and click through to a product that isn't connected or endorsed by RTE, that's pretty unethical and I'm fairly sure most people aren't stupid enough to fall for it.

Thirdly, it isn't going to give you any real authority...or content like he claims.

You'd be better off spending time/effort building your own business than looking for a get rich quick scheme like this.

Advertisement