Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slim Sensor Advice

Options
  • 22-03-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

Looking for a few HKC sensors Extra Slim Inertia with mag contact s for a wired system using Horizon alarm panel.
    Would i have any issue using them on the above panel in this case? have you any idea on the price of those sensors?
    I am around walkinstown i know there are a few places in ballymount that sell alarm gear would they sell to me it's for my own house.
    Fitting new venetian blinds and need to get a bit more room around the inside window reveal.

Much thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Do you have engineer access to your Horizon control panel? Just that these HKC slimline sensors pulse and gross settings will need to be made more sensitive as these sensors are not as sensitive as standard ones, whether they are HKC or GE ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 highlog

Thanks i do have full access the current sensors are aritech but they are a bit bulky for what i need. I am thinking the extra slim hkc sensors would free up a bit more room.
    I also have the engineers handbook so i should be ok.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Good you are sorted so, there are suppliers here on the sticky, maybe give them a call first and tell them you need them for yourself and why as some only supply the trade.

Advertisement