Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircode showing wrong address

Options
  • 22-03-2017 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

I tried to order eir Fibre Extreme - there is a splitter box no the pole outside my house, and the exchange has been live since December.

But, when I ring up and give my Eircode - it shows up as the wrong address (it's right on the eircode.ie website, naturally enough).

I currently have standalone broadband with another provider, so don't have a phone number - but I have a UAN. So, my guess is that the UAN/Eircode association is wrong?

How do I go about getting it fixed?, or can I just give the code on the splitter box outside my house?

thanks

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi bigreddog,

Unfortunately, with the splitter box code, we would be unable to check this for you.

Could you please PM me your full address, UAN and eircode and if possible your standalone broadband number and I would be more than happy to look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bigreddog

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi bigreddog,

Unfortunately, with the splitter box code, we would be unable to check this for you.

Could you please PM me your full address, UAN and eircode and if possible your standalone broadband number and I would be more than happy to look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.
    sent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I have sent you a PM :)

-Anna

Advertisement