Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balloons! For a 1st birthday party

Options
  • 22-03-2017 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

It's my son's (1st) birthday party on Saturday and I'm looking to get some helium balloons. Mickey Mouse themed but preferably Baby Mickey and I'm also looking for a Mickey Mouse 'bubble' balloon. Unfortunately balloons aren't the longest lasting of products so it was always going to be a tight job time wise.

Were in Laois so if there's somewhere i could pick them up in Laois on Friday that'd be perfect. But also we're in Dublin tomorrow so could possibly pick up some balloons if there's nowhere local. We'll be in Crumlin hospital and on public transport so I'd say I'd have to get the balloons deflated and get somewhere local to pump them up. Not ideal as I'll be probably have to pay €5 each for the helium on top of the price of the balloons themselves and I don't think they're much cheaper to buy flat but if that's my option I'll work that out.

So if anyone knows of anywhere that has a good selection of helium balloons I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Do you have a Woodies near you? There's one in Carlow and Tullamore

http://www.woodiespartyzone.ie/ShowProducts.aspx?PageID=574&pmo=11

Wishing you well in Crumlin Hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Thank you, there's a Woodies in Tallaght and the one closest to me would be Tullamore so that's worth checking out. I know a lot of their party items aren't available in store but if they do click and collect then I could collect in Tullamore on Friday. Thanks for the idea.

And thanks for the well wishes, it's kind of a 'routine' thing, he's not unwell :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thank you, there's a Woodies in Tallaght and the one closest to me would be Tullamore so that's worth checking out. I know a lot of their party items aren't available in store but if they do click and collect then I could collect in Tullamore on Friday. Thanks for the idea.

And thanks for the well wishes, it's kind of a 'routine' thing, he's not unwell :-)

Not sure if they do click and collect but if you pick out what you want on their site and give them a ring today I'm sure they'd have it ready for pick up on Friday

Ah that's good, enjoy the celebrations!

Advertisement