Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Vision experiences

Options
  • 22-03-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

I'm curious what experiences people are having with E Vision. I am currently a Sky HD Variety + Pack subscriber, and it seems that to achieve parity of service I would need to get E Vision Experience + the HD upgrade.

Is there anything I am missing? How is the service overall? How are the features of the box provided?

In 7 years as a Sky subscriber I have had no complaints. The only issues I have had are very occasional service interruption during heavy rain. Can I expect the same service from Eir?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

HI gerryk,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

I would recommend popping into one of our eir stores as some of these will have eVision in store for you to have a look at and test it out. 

If there's anything we can ever help you with please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

I'd be interested in hearing from any current Eir customers. With respect, I feel Eir employees may downplay any issues with the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

That's no problem.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Hi there , I signed up to eir vision and broadband late 2015 . For a solid 6 months I had noting but trouble with it constantly going down , calling tech support at least every 2-3 days going through 40 mis of resetting system .Unless they offer you fibre to your door i wouldnt bother . Curently in most areas its fibre to cabinet.They would nt let me out of my 18 month contract but luckily mid 2016 they put there prices up which enabled me to get rid .Got sky back in and haven't looked back .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi castle2012,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am really sorry to hear of your experience. 

If there's anything we can ever help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭lionmqj

Here is the Eir Vision epg in action for you to make up your own mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

lionmqj wrote: »
    Here is the Eir Vision epg in action for you to make up your own mind.

Thanks,  lionmqj :)

-Pamela 

Advertisement