Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin H

Options
  • 22-03-2017 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering is Robin Hey (sic) still busking in the city. Was up there for two weekends in the past few months and no sign of him. I know it's not a great busking time but was just wondering is he still around or busking in warmer climes?

Thanks

W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

He was around a few weeks ago, haven't seen him in the last fortnight or so. He comes and goes a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MataofK

I know him a bit , and he likes to go away sometime , Spanish Islands etc... He just told me , he is all around the country at the moment !

MataofK wrote: »
    I know him a bit , and he likes to go away sometime , Spanish Islands etc... He just told me , he is all around the country at the moment !

He's busking outside River Island today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Robin is about. Maybe if you ask another busker they may tell you when he's on or give you a number for him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Which one is he again?

• Advertisement

Which one is he again?

The lad who got in the national papers for busking in the hail a few winters back.

Advertisement