Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct access?

• 22-03-2017 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

So I found a forum that is not completely dead for a long time haha :D I keep getting different answers whoever I ask.
    I am 22.5 years old and I got my A2 license which is the maximum that I can have at my age. I need to wait a minimum of 6 months which would make me almost 23 to do my full test.
    After having my full A2 licence for 2 years or being 24 I can finally apply for A license or do something called direct access.
    Direct access says that I need to have my lower license for a minimum of 2 years. So does that mean I can only get my A category licence when I am 25? And if I want to get my full license without doing the direct access then I need to do the same procedure again as with my first license?
    Or when I get to 24 I can do direct access without waiting another year until I am 25. What is the best option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 crv

I just noticed that there is a dedicated thread for noob questions. Feel free to do delete this or transfer it there.

Advertisement