Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creamfields

Options
  • 22-03-2017 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭

This year is the 20th anniversary of Creamfields. After years of talking about going I finally booked tickets. The line up looks amazing.

Any Creamfields experts here that can give me some tips.

Like which airport is best Liverpool or Manchester?

How's best to travel from airport?

How strict are they on amount of alcohol you can take in to campsite?

Any essentials you need to book/bring?

Thanks a mill
    D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Would Iike some info on this myself. Amazing line up! There's no two day camping tickets left, so If I just buy tickets for Sat and Sun is there a hotel near by or a separate campsite? Would really love a two day camping ticket! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

Have your rang ticketmaster and checked. I'm sure there will be some available as people buy in deposit scheme and then don't use them.

I decided to get the pre-pitch tent package. Won't arrive till late and didn't want to drag tent with me so paid €160 for a pre pitched tent and sleeping bags etc. I'm so looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭supersonic21

heading over for it myself! excited isnt even the word. Honestly the lineup doesn't match anything here unfortunately..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

heading over for it myself! excited isnt even the word. Honestly the lineup doesn't match anything here unfortunately..

Homelands and Creamfields Ireland had great line ups in days gone by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭supersonic21

yeah they certainly did, unfortunately I was only 2 years old at the time :D

Advertisement