Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden Autumn 2017

Options
  • 22-03-2017 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Has anyone else applied for a masters in Sweden this Autumn? My application seems to be locked ATM. The waiting is killing me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shannonapril16

Hi, this reply might be a bit late but I'm also planning to start my masters in Sweden this autumn. Which university did you apply for? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Topps

Hi, this reply might be a bit late but I'm also planning to start my masters in Sweden this autumn. Which university did you apply for? :)

Uppsala on Gotland wbu? I just got accepted. I'm delighted.

Congrats! :) I got into Link?ping

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Luke Eivers

Hello, my name is Luke, I got accepted to do a Masters degree in Molecular Medicine in Uppsala University starting this Autumn. I only recently found this thread as I am having a hard time finding a place to stay, I registered to some of the websites that they recommended, however the queue for the housing is quite long, is anyone having any luck with this?

Hey Luke! It seems like no matter where you're going in Sweden finding accommodation is a nightmare. For my uni, new students are given priority for accommodation that becomes available from nowish until November even though there is a huuge waiting list.
    I would just apply for anything you can, you might get it since you're a new student. And have a look for fb groups for finding accommodation in Uppsala.

• Advertisement
Advertisement